Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ringke SLIM LG G3 Case mini review

Tip us?

ant78
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Default Ringke SLIM LG G3 Case mini review

I have had this case fitted for the past week and have nothing but praise for it. As the title says it is really slim and still makes the G3 feel very low profile. It offers all round protection and it also comes with a really good screen protector. All ports are very accessible with the case fitted and i like the cut outs where the camera lens and LEDs are. For 9 including a decent screen protector im loving this case. I shall post some pics up later

http://www.amazon.com/Film-Better-Co.../dp/B00HS5LRC0

or white here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RINGKE-SLIM-...-/301211304272
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ant78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

InsaneJester17
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I ordered the slim clear for mine. I don't have the case or phone yet but will report back.

I have the Ringke Slim on my Nexus 5 and absolutely love it. It's the only case I've ever had on my phone that didn't annoy me to the point I end up going naked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Nokia 3360> Samsung p710> Samsung X660> Samsung Blade> HTC PPC-6700> HTC Mogul> iPhone> iPhone 3g> Samsung Captivate> Motorola Atrix> Samsung Focus> Samsung Captivate> Samsung Skyrocket> LG Nexus 4> LG Nexus 5> LG G3

ant78
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneJester17 View Post
I ordered the slim clear for mine. I don't have the case or phone yet but will report back.

I have the Ringke Slim on my Nexus 5 and absolutely love it. It's the only case I've ever had on my phone that didn't annoy me to the point I end up going naked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Its the 1st case i bought for my G3, i have a couple more now that i bought at the same time as the Ringke and i just wont swap over as the Ringke is an awesome slim fit
The Following User Says Thank You to ant78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ziggazee
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant78 View Post
Its the 1st case i bought for my G3, i have a couple more now that i bought at the same time as the Ringke and i just wont swap over as the Ringke is an awesome slim fit
Can you post pictures please?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

leomd333
Old
(Last edited by leomd333; 8th July 2014 at 12:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Awesome mine arrived today! Great case for the price! I shall be sticking it and the Screen Protector on if I get a new G3
EDIT: Tried it on, apart from a small manufacturing fault it is awesome!
Current Device: LG G3

Previous Devices: LG G2, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note, Sony Xperia U, ZTE Skate/Orange Monte Carlo, BlackBerry 8520, LG KS360, LG Cookie, LG Chocolate, Sony Ericsson K750i.

john0699
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hello, i am also want to buy this case for my G3!! I only have one question, did wireless charging work with this case?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

hangovernathan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default wireless charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by john0699 View Post
Hello, i am also want to buy this case for my G3!! I only have one question, did wireless charging work with this case?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

I want to know about this too!!! Anyone helps me?

dadsterflip
Old
Thanks Meter 67

Just got mine today.... Now the waiting begins...

stinkypoo
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Yes wireless charging works with the ringke perfectly and also the supcase

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to stinkypoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Iceax123
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Thanks for the review just ordered along with the Supacase for delivery tomorrow. Phone is due at lunch time #lovenewphoneday
HTC OneX || Viper 4.03 ||