Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone buy Spigen products from Mobilefun.co.uk

Tip us?

GTCC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTCC View Post
Little follow up to this, they removed my question from their website and still haven't replied to my emails so last week I opened a case with paypal and they haven't replied to that either.
Last update on this, PayPal refunded my money.

mobilefunsupport
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Info 2 Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Quote:
Last update on this, PayPal refunded my money.
Thank you, GTCC, for bringing this to our attention.

Our Spigen Ultra Hybrid LG G3 cases do indeed feature a cut out on the top right corner for the antenna, as shown in the images. We have now added a note to the relevant product pages to ensure this is made clear to our customers.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your order - this has been brought to the attention of our Customer Relations team and will be investigated.

Jah - glad to hear that you've had a good experience with us.

ChrisM75 - Please contact our Customer Service team to arrange a replacement of your LG G Watch if it has a faulty screen. Various contact methods are available on the Contact Us page; links to it can be found at the very top of each of our pages.

Kind regards,
Mihnea
Mobile Fun
The Following User Says Thank You to mobilefunsupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GTCC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilefunsupport View Post
Thank you, GTCC, for bringing this to our attention.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your order - this has been brought to the attention of our Customer Relations team and will be investigated.
Customer relations team, what a joke that is. If they were any good or even existed I wouldn't have had to go to PayPal.

esimon311
Old
Thanks Meter 482

DONATE TO ME
I order all my cases and accessories from Amazon....

GTCC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by esimon311 View Post
I order all my cases and accessories from Amazon....

mobilefunsupport
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Further information required

Quote:
Customer relations team, what a joke that is. If they were any good or even existed I wouldn't have had to go to PayPal.
Following up - to help with our investigation please send us a private message with your order ID and email address. Many thanks!

GTCC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilefunsupport View Post
Following up - to help with our investigation please send us a private message with your order ID and email address. Many thanks!
As I have said I got my refund from PayPal so no need for you to try doing something now when it is clearly too late. Even when I opened the case with PayPal you didn't contact me.

What you can help with is why my review was not put on your website? I submitted it over a week ago.

Btw Spigen was not very happy when I told them how you deal or don't deal with your customers.

mobilefunsupport
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
As I have said I got my refund from PayPal so no need for you to try doing something now when it is clearly too late. Even when I opened the case with PayPal you didn't contact me.

What you can help with is why my review was not put on your website? I submitted it over a week ago.

Btw Spigen was not very happy when I told them how you deal or don't deal with your customers.
We would like your order ID and email address so that we can look into how this happened, including looking into the review issue. Our investigation will also help ensure that such mistakes are not made again. If you could please send us a message with the requested details it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your understanding.