Post Reply

Charging cable

OP stas333

2nd August 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #1  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
I am in need of a few 20 awg charging cables, just like the oem one. I have a pile of various cables here, some are charge only, but none seem to charge as good as the original one. I have been looking online, and can't find anything good. Can anyone suggest anything?
Thanks

EDIT: The Kopi 20AWG cord charges at high rate, comparable to the OEM charging cord.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1
Last edited by stas333; 3rd August 2014 at 09:27 PM.
2nd August 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #2  
Zella83's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333

I am in need of a few 20 awg charging cables, just like the oem one. I have a pile of various cables here, some are charge only, but none seem to charge as good as the original one. I have been looking online, and can't find anything good. Can anyone suggest anything?
Thanks

I'm new so I can't post links yet, but I bought one from Kopi Incorporation Limited through amazon. I searched 20 awg charging cable and it was the one that came up with the best reviews.

I had bought a 2.1A car charger for my new G3 and the cord that came with it was absolute crap. Wouldn't charge the phone at all. I am hoping this will work for that as well as the OEM cable does. I will post results once I get it on Monday.
2nd August 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #3  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zella83

I'm new so I can't post links yet, but I bought one from Kopi Incorporation Limited through amazon. I searched 20 awg charging cable and it was the one that came up with the best reviews.

I had bought a 2.1A car charger for my new G3 and the cord that came with it was absolute crap. Wouldn't charge the phone at all. I am hoping this will work for that as well as the OEM cable does. I will post results once I get it on Monday.

This cable will arrive tomorrow. So I hope it charges well.
3rd August 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #4  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zella83

I'm new so I can't post links yet, but I bought one from Kopi Incorporation Limited through amazon. I searched 20 awg charging cable and it was the one that came up with the best reviews.

I had bought a 2.1A car charger for my new G3 and the cord that came with it was absolute crap. Wouldn't charge the phone at all. I am hoping this will work for that as well as the OEM cable does. I will post results once I get it on Monday.

this cord did the trick!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1
4th August 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #5  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 271
 
1,121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
If anyone wants a OEM one here it is on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JK0...ref=mp_s_a_1_1
4th August 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #6  
stas333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

If anyone wants a OEM one here it is on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JK0...ref=mp_s_a_1_1

I bought that one. The cord is thinner than the one that came with the phone and it won't charge at full speed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in G3 Accessories by ThreadRank