FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Extended battery options

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By traffas, Junior Member on 28th August 2014, 06:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Zerolemon just announced another delay and now has no expected availability for their 9000 mAh battery. Does anyone else make a big battery and case yet? This phone is way too thin to be useful as is, and stock battery is inconveniently small.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

29th August 2014, 01:32 AM |#2  
Flag North East Vortex
Thanks Meter: 1,027

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by traffas

Zerolemon just announced another delay and now has no expected availability for their 9000 mAh battery. Does anyone else make a big battery and case yet? This phone is way too thin to be useful as is, and stock battery is inconveniently small.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Buy a spare OEM battery? Currently I have 2 extras which I might keep just in case but they aren't too expensive. I would like a 3500mAh that fits in the back still.
29th August 2014, 01:40 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
That doesn't solve the size problem. The phone is way too thin. Also, I don't want to have to carry batteries with me, nor fiddle with opening the back twice a day amd introduce wear and risk of damage.
30th August 2014, 05:26 AM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Exeter, CA 93221
Thanks Meter: 196

More
I bought Tylt charger, and just keep my phone on it at my desk. I haven't run out yet
30th August 2014, 04:52 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
If only my tractor had a desk.
The Following User Says Thank You to traffas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 06:38 AM |#6  
Flag Exeter, CA 93221

More
Ha! Man I've been in some pretty nice tractors...it's not out of the realm of possibility...lol
2nd September 2014, 06:15 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by big70tom

Ha! Man I've been in some pretty nice tractors...it's not out of the realm of possibility...lol

My brother in law back home in Ireland has a John Deere tractor with WiFi, Bluetooth and wireless charging for his Nokia.
2nd September 2014, 06:55 PM |#8  
Flag Exeter, CA 93221

More
I've seen those here in CA central valley
2nd September 2014, 06:56 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
I have those things in my Versatile. The point is the phone is too thin with a small battery that I want to fix with a gloriously huge third party battery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread