Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extra batteries / external charger?

Tip us?
 
lexluthor
Old
#171  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 149
Posts: 1,580
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolpht View Post
Well, egg on face. I see the latest Amazon connection to a NY vendor now sells for $24 and no shipping
Link?
 
fullyflaredfred
Old
#172  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 119
Join Date: Dec 2010
well it looks like LG is offering an extra battery for recent buyers....wish it applied to us early g3 adopters as well...


http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g...e|lg|battpromo
 
Mistertac
Old
#173  
Mistertac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,585
Posts: 3,400
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Springfield, Ma

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullyflaredfred View Post
well it looks like LG is offering an extra battery for recent buyers....wish it applied to us early g3 adopters as well...


http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g...e|lg|battpromo
Man that's some BS huh?! I was going to fire off an email to them asking for one.... Saying that's not fair. . but something tells me don't even bother.


- Tapatalked from the G3
 
fullyflaredfred
Old
#174  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 119
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
Man that's some BS huh?! I was going to fire off an email to them asking for one.... Saying that's not fair. . but something tells me don't even bother.


- Tapatalked from the G3
I did live chat with their customer service. Yeah we can't get in on this promo. Then I asked if we can purchase it. They told me to check the parts department then signed off.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
 
bustinstugots24
Old
#175  
bustinstugots24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 471
Join Date: Aug 2011
Wow so I'm pretty much punished or unrewarded for being one of the first buyers but if I waited 2 months I'd have an extra battery and cradle. That's pretty messed up. I just bought this set too off eBay for around $60 too

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
 
brolic925t
Old
#176  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 322
Posts: 788
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Corona, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustinstugots24 View Post
Wow so I'm pretty much punished or unrewarded for being one of the first buyers but if I waited 2 months I'd have an extra battery and cradle. That's pretty messed up. I just bought this set too off eBay for around $60 too

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
Yea me and my girl were oretty mad.... Never buying a phone the first day again. Free flip cover and batterys all within a month of release -_- not like i really NEED the batterys but it wouldve helped.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
timjp692
Old
#177  
timjp692's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 77
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Philadelphia
They are giving away a battery and cradle for free if you email them complaining.
 
OhioDroid80
Old
#178  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 173
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MIDDLETOWN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by timjp692 View Post
They are giving away a battery and cradle for free if you email them complaining.
So what did your email say? What email address did you send this to?
 
timjp692
Old
#179  
timjp692's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 77
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Read this post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...le-lg-t2871624
 
illmatters
Old
#180  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 55
Join Date: Sep 2014
Ive read every page and see no one has released a 3500 battery yet, anyone think a company will eventually? Im tempted on that battery and dock for $50usd but to me that's too much.

Thread Tools
Display Modes