OP rodger-sp

4th September 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cabot
Thanks Meter: 222

460 posts
Donate to Me
More
I originally posted this review in the AT&T LG G3 accessory thread. I want to share this with all G3 users. The skins will work with all versions of the G3.
StickerBoy has over 40 styles to choose from for the LG G3

I received two different style skins a black Carbon Fiber and the Kyrobe Wood. The skins are available as full kits or as parts here is a list of what is available for the G3.
Combo 1 - Front, Back, Sides = $19.95
Combo 2 - Front, Back = $14.95
Combo 3 - Back, Sides = $14.95
Front only = $7.95
Back only = $9.95
Sides only = $9.95

Use cupone code ( RT ) to save 10% off your order.
http://www.stickerboy.net/pages/lg-g3-skin-series

Installation is not complicated but I do recommend taking your time and using hairdryer after you've applied the skin will help the skin conform perfectly to the phone. On the G3 skin the battery door was the hardest part will all the curves and angels at the top and bottom. I would take your time and be patient and you will get a good install. I think I spend about 10 minutes on the battery door by it's self and another 10 minutes on the rest of the phone. On the front of my G3 I have a Nillkin Glass screen protector installed and you can see in the photos I was still able to install the front skins without any problems.
This first photo shows what is includes in combo 1.

The following photos are of the Kyrobe wood skin.

I like the skins from Stickerboy.com I think they are a great alternative to a slim case. Now keep in mind that these skins are not going to provide you with lots of drop protection but they will prevent you from getting scratches and scuffs on your brand-new phone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rodger-sp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

120 posts
What is the actual color of the Kyrobe wood skin. From your pictures they look dark brown, but on stickerboy website the look silver??.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread