FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG G3 Earphones Thread

28th March 2015, 01:58 AM |#71  
Flag Guatemala city
Thanks Meter: 7

More
For wired? I either use some gaming headphones I have for my PC or the Quadbeats that came with the phone.

But I mostly use the Jaybird Bluebuds X I bought, while the some fidelity gets lost through the BT, they serve my purpose extraordinarily.

28th March 2015, 04:13 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For earphones w/ mics I have the meeectronics m6 pro and also a pair of rha ma750i. I have also ordered a pair of the new xiaomi pistons v3.0: (can't post a link but can find them if you google xioami pistons red dot)
2nd April 2015, 04:32 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up current headphones...
Audio-Technica ATH-S600
4th April 2015, 08:43 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I use my Bowers&Wilkins P5 headphones with the g3, working great.
I also pledged the “earin“ campaign on Kickstarter, they said they're going to deliver in May. Hope for it, because at the beginning it was said that they wanted to deliver December 14.
But hey, that's Kickstarter
4th May 2015, 07:13 PM |#75  
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Audio :)
I use JVC HA-FX3X-R XX earphones with my G3, and I love the way it sounds.
6th May 2015, 03:09 PM |#76  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Bose Soundtrue and Soundsport for Samsung Galaxy work 100% (with volume buttons).
Samsung HS130 also works 100%, and you can use the cable for modification. Indeed, I crafted the cable into Koss PortaPro and now it works 100%.
18th May 2015, 10:28 PM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell4500

Im still getting the static in the left channel. I can notice this very much on lower volumes with my Shure SE846.

Someguydude have you noticed this on your device? Its most noticeable with quiet part but a lot of bass, lower volume.

Its also apparent on my Bluetooth speaker so I think its a software problem.

I just found this thread, and started digging out buds and cans. I got a set of QuadBeat 2 (LE530) earbuds with my D855, and to be honest, I
wouldn't give them away unless I really didn't like the person I'm giving them to. They sound flat, dull and have no lows to speak of.

I'm on FlexOS, no Viper, using the Lantern music player in Flex.

My first choice for buds are the set I got with a Note 4, followed by a set from a S4 (i9500) (less lows, but nice mids, but a bit harsh on the highs).
Both the Samsung sets sound better than a set of Beats I was given by a friend, but no match for my SMS Audio Sync by 50 over-ear cans.

On all these sets, I can hear the static you refer to, but most noticeable on the Note 4 buds.

Also, even though the Sync by 50s sound decent wired, I can tell there's not enough power to drive them properly, but with the Kleer wireless transmitter,
they really come alive, especially in the lower frequencies.

As for the G3, it sounds about as good as the Note 4 or S4, better than my old Xperia...... Until you play decent uncompressed audio, and not crappy mp3s.
Man, then it sounds good, better than any iPhone or iPod I've owned (yes, I used to buy fruity phones ) I'm on a mission to get lossless copies of every
decent track I own, thanks to this phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread