Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 40,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G3 Quick Circle Case List

Tip us?

krisbi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
I bought the Aliexpress one. I use them quite often and as long as it doesn't look like the Dx one people are posting, I'll just keep it. If it sucks, oh well, I'll skip Starbucks for one day.
My guess is that Dx-Box was drop-shipping that one!

VZWSlinger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Arrow Quick Circle Variants

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbi View Post
My guess is that Dx-Box was drop-shipping that one!
Looks to me like there are different types of flip cases that replace the back cover. I wouldn't want a case that didn't support both wireless charging and NFC.

"Genuine LG G3 F400 Quick Circle Case Smartphone Cellphone Wireless charging New" (sorry, still can't post links)

This looks like it's for the international version? (F400), but supports wireless charging and NFC. The rim of the circle also lights up, which is a feature I'd really like to have.

Note the word of caution in the beginning to the arrangement of contacts and different G3 versions.

Has anyone seen a flip case like this that is compatible with the Verizon (VS985) version?

fatboypup
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by VZWSlinger View Post
Looks to me like there are different types of flip cases that replace the back cover. I wouldn't want a case that didn't support both wireless charging and NFC.

"Genuine LG G3 F400 Quick Circle Case Smartphone Cellphone Wireless charging New" (sorry, still can't post links)

This looks like it's for the international version? (F400), but supports wireless charging and NFC. The rim of the circle also lights up, which is a feature I'd really like to have.

Note the word of caution in the beginning to the arrangement of contacts and different G3 versions.

Has anyone seen a flip case like this that is compatible with the Verizon (VS985) version?
i honestly don't think the case itself lights up I think its a chrome beveled lip that reflects the light pattern the screen emits
Galaxy Note 3 / Galaxy Note II / Galaxy S IV / Galaxy S III / Nexus 7 (OG)

Proud Supporter of

uabtodd
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
i honestly don't think the case itself lights up I think its a chrome beveled lip that reflects the light pattern the screen emits
It's a light pattern from the screen, and the cases themselves have a thin, clear plastic ring around the inside of the circle opening that the light from the screen shines through.
At least it is on the quick circle case from Sprint.

slopes0213
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Quick Circle Cases Official with QI charging

Found the real deal here:

Expansys-USA.com

jovyishere
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Does anyone know if this one is compatible with the USA versions of the G3?

eyezikkim
Old
Thanks Meter 0
what do you guys think about this site? the description/pictures claim the product is genuine but i can't help but notice the website looks rather....foreign (for lack of better words).

http://www.wackydot.com/original-lg-...metallic-black

ManOnTheMoon
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovyishere View Post
Does anyone know if this one is compatible with the USA versions of the G3?
The verus one? Yeah it is. I have two.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Poopydi
Old
(Last edited by Poopydi; 23rd July 2014 at 10:35 AM.) Reason: misquote
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyezikkim View Post
what do you guys think about this site? the description/pictures claim the product is genuine but i can't help but notice the website looks rather....foreign (for lack of better words).

I posted this last week in the other quick circle case thread. I got my cover from them for my Verizon G3. Everything working as stated including the wireless charging.

thadeus_d3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Has anyone received their oem case yet? If so, are you pleased with it? I just ordered the phone today, but I'd like to have some feedback before buying a case. I'm not willing to spend $60 on a case, so I'm hoping the Chinese/Korean cases that are on eBay will work.