Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G3 Quick Circle Case List

Tip us?

GLIFahren07
Old
(Last edited by GLIFahren07; 31st July 2014 at 02:39 PM.) Reason: Clarification
Thanks Meter 0
Default Korean case will not work with US version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeus_d3 View Post
Has anyone received their oem case yet? If so, are you pleased with it? I just ordered the phone today, but I'd like to have some feedback before buying a case. I'm not willing to spend $60 on a case, so I'm hoping the Chinese/Korean cases that are on eBay will work.
I got my Quick Circle Folio case from Verizon. It includes the induction charging capabilities. I believe the price was $60. The Korean versions are for model F400 and vary slightly from the US models ( I have Verizon LG vs985). The induction connectors on the phone of the F400 do not match those of the Verizon US model (not sure about other carriers, but I suspect the same), so the Korean quick circle case that allows wireless charging will not work with the US model.

Can't post a pic yet, but if you go to ebay and search 'lg g3 slim hard genuine' the products that display are for the F400 model and there are pics in there detailing the difference between the Korean and US versions.

//EDIT//
To clarify, the LG G3 Slim Hard case is a genuine LG product. I do not believe it has been released for US versions yet though. I only reference the Slim Hard case because this is where I have seen the pictures displaying the differences between the F400 Korean version and the US versions. The Korean Quick Circle Folio Case made for the F400 version will have the same induction ports as the F400 Slim Hard case and therefore will not work with the US version.

cacing32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
UPDATED

LG G3 Quick Circle Window Folio Case - Retail Packaging - Titanium Black
about $30

Fintie LG G3 Smart Circle Case - [Quick Circle Window] Premium PU Leather Ultra Slim [Magnetic closure] Flip Cover for LG G3 (2014) - Black
about $7

LG G3 Case, SpigenŽ [Stand Feature] LG G3 Case Flip [Flip View] [Metallic Black] - Premium Slim Flip Cover Folio Case with View Window for LG G3 - Metallic Black (SGP11076)
about $16

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LG G3 Case, SpigenŽ LG G3 Quick Circle [Magnetic Clip] Magnetic Holder for LG G3 Quick Circle Cover / Flip Cover for LG G3

• Made for LG G3 Quick Circle Cover
  • Magnetic holder: To keep the cover securely closed
  • Easily Snap On / Off
  • Does not interfere the responsiveness / performance of your device
  • *** LG G3 Cover IS NOT INCLUDED***

Thanks