Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 39,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zero lemon battery for g3

Tip us?

akash.mahadeshwar
Old
(Last edited by akash.mahadeshwar; 17th June 2014 at 04:34 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Talking Zero lemon battery for g3

The zerolemon blog suggest that the batteries will be out as soon as july 5... so does this makes u excited more juice would help this phone alot.. good to know that the company is already working on it,now we know we can have a better battery ! so does this make u think on buying this phone after hearing some different reviews from various sites ????
http://zerolemon.com/news/
Moto E rooted
lg optimus 2x> Lg optimus 4x> Moto E
Thanks to all the devs for the custom rom
special thanks for XDA team
The Following User Says Thank You to akash.mahadeshwar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

whyhellothere1
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I would love an extended battery for the G3, but goddamn do they make their cases aesthetically unpleasing.

IXChicharitoXI
Old
Thanks Meter 198
I'd only buy slim batteries. I don't want a super huge battery that adds a lot of bulk.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

partylikeaninjastar
Old
Thanks Meter 178
I think I may just go the route of a second battery if it's even necessary. It won't take more than a few seconds to pop in. I've yet to see a Zero Lemon case that I'd actually want to use. They are pretty fugly.

FordT
Old
Thanks Meter 108
I have the 7000mAh ZeroLemon for my Galaxy S3. My decision for the LG G3 was also based on it having an exchangeable battery. If ZeroLemon will have a battery for the G3 I will surely get it. I just wonder whether ZeroLemon will also include the wireless charging in the back cover...
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/XhO0rux

stunt_101
Old
Thanks Meter 65
i would much rather carry a second battery with me and pop it in if my first battery die, than to carry around a brick all day. Their cases are so ugly.

Protagoras
Old
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
To be honest, I'm mixed on these slim batteries from ZeroLemon. I have one for my Galaxy S4, which is supposed to be higher capacity than the original one, but I can;t see any difference (I switch from one to the other when they;re empty, and always get roughly the same time).

open1your1eyes0
Old
(Last edited by open1your1eyes0; 19th June 2014 at 10:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3,308

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXChicharitoXI View Post
I'd only buy slim batteries. I don't want a super huge battery that adds a lot of bulk.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app
No surprises here. The benefit of extended batteries have always been sacrificing some bulk for not having to carry or keep swapping batteries out. You charge it for the day and you don't have to think about it.

Whether the benefit is worth it to you or not is a personal thing of course.

Personally, I purchase both a spare battery for daily use and an extended battery for those extended trips/flights/etc...

TLDR: One solution is not "better" than the other as they both have their own purpose.

t1n0m3n
Old
Thanks Meter 44
My experience is that I got used to the increase in bulk. (Actually I preferred the feel of it after about a week.) I NEVER get used to running out of battery. ZeroLemon completely changed my cellphone experience. Being able to travel and play video games almost nonstop for 20 hours is nice. If I forgot to charge the phone a couple of days in a row... not a big deal. ZeroLemon completely eliminated my worries about my battery dying too soon. I hope that ZeroLemon drops the G3 battery very soon. I hope that it will be over 9000 mAh (Triple the capacity is what they tout.) I will be getting a ZeroLemon as soon as possible.
This is a signature

ghostcamed302
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I'm waiting to see if the case that it comes with is the tpu or the rugged ZeroShock case. I had a ZL on my note 2 and loved it, 4 to 5 days of hard use with low signal most all the time. Loved it, and got use to the bulk I kinda prefer that I guess.
Samsung Galaxy S5
-Stock no root
Case: Trident Kraken

On the Now "but slow" Network