Ringke SLIM LG G3 Case mini review

OP ant78

10th July 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 10

119 posts
I've just got the ringke slim in white, it has a cutout for the antenna (not on my model), and a free screen protector. The protector went on with a billion bubbles, it looks terrible, might fault I guess but now I have to order some more.
The case has a small slit on each corner to make it easier to put on, but that means it creaks a little when you use it. I'll try wireless charging in a few minutes, but first impressions are that its better than nothing, but not superb.
10th July 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #12  

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb152

I've just got the ringke slim in white, it has a cutout for the antenna (not on my model), and a free screen protector. The protector went on with a billion bubbles, it looks terrible, might fault I guess but now I have to order some more.
The case has a small slit on each corner to make it easier to put on, but that means it creaks a little when you use it. I'll try wireless charging in a few minutes, but first impressions are that its better than nothing, but not superb.

further to this, the case creaks and doesn't fit brilliantly. The top part obscures the IR blaster unless you keep pushing it upwards.
But it does work with a qi charger, but thats about the only good thing about it.

I'm now considering other options
The Following User Says Thank You to mjb152 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 103

713 posts
More
Quote:

further to this, the case creaks and doesn't fit brilliantly. The top part obscures the IR blaster unless you keep pushing it upwards.
But it does work with a qi charger, but thats about the only good thing about it.

Ive had my case for over a week now and its never creaked once? The only good thing? I think that's a little harsh. Out of the 3 cases i bought this is by far the best but each to there own
10th July 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #14  

119 posts
If i told it at the bottom the i can move the top right hand side with my thumb
, and if i hold the top and bottom (ie pick it up)the entire case flexes.
It just feels cheap, maybe i got a badly made one.
12th July 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 26

230 posts
Quote:

True.. I've got a back cover protector on my phone and the corner that has the antenna cutout doesn't fit properly. I feel as tho it wouldn't have creaked if there wasn't a cutout for the antenna.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405139672381.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	2846813   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405139692756.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	2846814  
13th July 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 62

791 posts
Those are nice cases. Problem is they scratch too much and easily. I got the same but it's some type of crystallized frosted looking cover. Very nice

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
15th July 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 43

1,262 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggazee

True.. I've got a back cover protector on my phone and the corner that has the antenna cutout doesn't fit properly. I feel as tho it wouldn't have creaked if there wasn't a cutout for the antenna.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Wow thats defective, mine sits perfectly and no creaks or movement at all, I would send it back.
22nd August 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi, I'm using this case since a month now... And what my disappointment when I removed it

All the back of my phone is scratched ! Since this case is cut on all sides, I guess a lot of dusts are getting in and stuck between the back cover of the phone and the protection case...

Anybody else with this issue ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread