13th October 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #461  
Flag Andover
Thanks Meter: 674

910 posts
Donate to Me
Slickwraps
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXChicharitoXI

I've never used a skin on a phone before. Do these add any sort of grip on the sides and do colors fade away after time? Especially white, does it get dirty easily?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Slickwraps! All of our skins vary in texture, so the grip will depend on which style you choose. However, all of our skins will add some texture and extra grip. The colors do not easily fade, the material we use is a very high-quality vinyl. If it does happen to get a little dirt on it, they're easy to clean with just a damp cloth! Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Best Regards,

Pauline K.
Slickwraps.com

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicChineseTime

Hello, i still haven't got the package yet...
Can you help me?

Hello,

Can you please provide me with your Order number? I will take a look and get you an update on your order as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Pauline K.
Slickwraps.com
13th October 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #462  
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 14

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickwraps

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Slickwraps! All of our skins vary in texture, so the grip will depend on which style you choose. However, all of our skins will add some texture and extra grip. The colors do not easily fade, the material we use is a very high-quality vinyl. If it does happen to get a little dirt on it, they're easy to clean with just a damp cloth! Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Best Regards,

Pauline K.
Slickwraps.com

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Hello,

Can you please provide me with your Order number? I will take a look and get you an update on your order as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Pauline K.
Slickwraps.com

i was in the beta tester program and i was picked...
14th October 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #463  
Flag Andover
Thanks Meter: 674

910 posts
Donate to Me
Beta tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicChineseTime

i was in the beta tester program and i was picked...

Hello,

Sorry for the mix up. Can you please Direct Message us with your Full Name and Address and we can take a look to see what happened.

Thanks!

Pauline
14th October 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #464  
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 14

209 posts
More
Quote:

Hello,

Sorry for the mix up. Can you please Direct Message us with your Full Name and Address and we can take a look to see what happened.

Thanks!

Pauline

You got DM!
Thank you
15th October 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #465  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 112

320 posts
More
Quote:

Hello,

We're done with the Beta program . But, we do ship to Sweden daily.

Thank You!
Weston
Slickwraps

Is there any plans to make a skin similar to the sandpaper back of the 1+1 device?
also how is the skins working togheter with wireless charging?
18th October 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #466  
Flag Exeter, CA 93221
Thanks Meter: 167

1,141 posts
More
Is the back plate still removable? And is there anyone making the real leather skin for our phone? Slickwraps makes a leather looking one, but ive seen real leathers for the iphonr

sent from my LG G3 Rasputin, by far the BEST phone I've ever owned.
18th October 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #467  
Flag Exeter, CA 93221
Thanks Meter: 167

1,141 posts
More
Ok, largely due to the fact that the Mtg,has been actively posting on here, and everyone had good things to say, I am going to order one of these Friday (payday) I had tried wraps on prior phones (Skinomi) but found them totally lacking in every way possible. I buy a new phone every 4 months or so, as I have 6 lines and my wife and daughters aren't really phone nuts like I am, so I use there upgrades and pass down my old phones to them. I'm also admitted case junky , so I'm kinda worried I may really like these and go on another accessorie binge. Anyway, I'm going with alligator, and will post pics when it arrives

sent from my LG G3 Rasputin, by far the BEST phone I've ever owned.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread