Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,115 Members 48,854 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Supcase unicorn beetle

Tip us?

stinkypoo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Supcase unicorn beetle

Just received this from amazon uk 6 and very impressed fits perfectly unlike IMO the ringke slim great protection all round quick video here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stinkypoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k8-bit
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I got the similar one, but 12 - its got a rugged feel, adds a bit of weight (in a good way) - it has a feeling of almost granite in the hands. It will do nicely for general use until I get or need a expanded battery case.

case 1 case 2

inzimam
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8-bit View Post
I got the similar one, but 12 - its got a rugged feel, adds a bit of weight (in a good way) - it has a feeling of almost granite in the hands. It will do nicely for general use until I get or need a expanded battery case.

case 1 case 2

jeez, you might as well have gotten a panasonic rugged phone

Pheno.menon
Old
(Last edited by Pheno.menon; 9th July 2014 at 09:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 189
edit: ended up buying this anyway

pipops
Old
Thanks Meter 4
How's the built-in screen protector? any touch sensitivity issue?

well it looks macho and protective enough. I can see how you baby your g3, the protective sticker on the button is still there!

ziggazee
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkypoo View Post
Just received this from amazon uk 6 and very impressed fits perfectly unlike IMO the ringke slim great protection all round quick video here
Does it add much bulk compared to the ringke?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

stinkypoo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggazee View Post
Does it add much bulk compared to the ringke?

I won't lie it adds more bulk than the ringke but ultimately more protection it's rock solid it really is for 6 it's a no brainer order both though 15 and send one back happy days
The Following User Says Thank You to stinkypoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ziggazee
Old
(Last edited by ziggazee; 7th July 2014 at 03:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkypoo View Post
I won't lie it adds more bulk than the ringke but ultimately more protection it's rock solid it really is for 6 it's a no brainer order both though 15 and send one back happy days
Yea I've ordered both.. Got the clear back one which was a bit more plus postage so it cost me around 12. Il return one but still gonna lose out on postage. But i like the look of the supcase more.. wasn't a fan of the one big cut out for camera and flash I preferred 3 separate cut outs but having seen your video I think it actually looks really nice like that.

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more