Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 37,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has anyone tried the back cover from cellphone-parts on eBay?

Tip us?

vlcano57
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Hmm never knew that.

brie987
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by brie987 View Post
THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME TODAY. I just received my order from this Seller. I bought the gold back with NFC+Qi, I even emailed them before buying stating my phone was the D851 and I need the four contact cover for NFC+Qi. They sent me a very cheery reply saying this is what I asked for and indeed it was. WELL. Just got my order today and the only thing right is the colour. It only has two contacts and to rub it in it has VERIZON blazing on the back . I emailed them right after around noon today but no reply. Sadly if I do not hear from them tomorrow I will have to file an "Open Case" with them. I hope they are nice.
UPDATE: So they contacted me and apologized and asked if I could send them pictures of the item to make sure it is theirs and it is in fact the wrong item. I did. They contacted me again and apologized and said they did send me the wrong item and ask that I mail it back for an exchange for the correct item.(on my dime obviously, although it was more than a dime) I did. They received it a couple days ago but I have not heard back from them regarding the shipping of the correct item. They communicate well but lets see how they are with their follow through.
Current:
LG G3 D851, Google Nexus 10
Graveyard:
G1, Samsung Vibrant, Galaxy Nexus i9250, LG Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 10.1 P4, LG Nexus 5, HTC M8