Unicorn Beetle Case for LG G3

Search This thread

Illrigger

Sep 8, 2007
I don't suppose anyone who is using one of these has tried NFC, Wireless Charging and magnetic car mounts with it? I am seriously considering one, but don't want to end up with it not working with the other things I need from my phone.

homer285

Jun 4, 2006
This case looks awesome and provides good protection, however after 3 weeks of use my G3 has minor damage to the housing. Roughly 10mm from the top left and top right there are signs of damage, bugger!

akk2

Nov 7, 2010
I got the same case also,
The only thing I don't like is the screen protector,
I ended up popped out the screen protector and clean up the glue and use a tempered glass on my phone instead.

JustLok

Jan 28, 2010
I have the same case for about a month now. I removed the built in screen protector as soon as I opened the package, it came off easily but that damn glue residue was a real pain to clean and remove.

Anyway, the case does add some thickness and weight to the phone but it is built like a tank.

My NFC still works with it (at least with my washer and dryer) with the case on.

I haven't seen any rubbing on the phone from it, perhaps along the bezel but nothing noticeable.

This damn case is a pain in the ass to remove though, it's on there like cement, but once you know the trick, you get use to it.

I do like though that the case does make my phone look like it's from Battlestar Galactica with the cut corners. :highfive:

8E7

Sep 5, 2014
Armoursuit

Heya guys,

Anyone tried this case already with the armoursuit screen protector?

I Like the case a lot, I also own the bodyglove schocksuit case but this thing is way cooler than the bodyglove one.
But yes indeed, the built-in screen protector is ****, it's a fingerprint magnet, it shows dot's and it has a petrol glare. Besides, dust still gets underneath. That's why I'm looking to buy the armoursuit screenprotector.

I had the Armousuit screenprotector for my HOX+ and I was in love with it. It's just really the best there is. That's why I definitely want to order it again for my D855.

Any advice is welcome! thank's in advance

SeiferTV

Oct 6, 2010
Ordered a white one for my phone.
Still haven't arrived but I just wish more manufacturers would Fracking put some rubber buttons on them. I have big hands ( which is great for holding a big phone like this ) and it makes pressing the (now) recessed buttons a bit uncomfortable. Plus, some extra covering would further protect the phone. They could have even went all the way and even add gorilla glass to cover the lens, flash and laser focus to make it practically waterproof. But, oh well, the case looks way to awesome not to get it.
( for a reference on the button thing:
TB2i1wBXVXXXXaXXpXXXXXXXXXX_420997145.jpg
)

Aiwa

May 9, 2011
Bristol
thetechreview.co.uk
It's a really nice case but the front plate was a ***** to take off. I had to look on YouTube at how others got it off haha! But got a sample for a reviewing website of mine, all in all its a good case very bulky and a bit of a tank. But definitely not my first choice of a case.

CEVisk

Dec 20, 2010
I'm liking the looks of this case. Does anyone know if wireless charging works with it? That is a must have feature for me.
Thanks

Alexnoj

Apr 24, 2012
i got yesterday this case.. his screen protector very bad.... in this week Ill get my Zagg glass screen protector....:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got this superb case in Amazon. I love it....it's well made with good plastic material and grip. It adds a little bulk but....i still like it...it looks like a tank. Lol. :p The only thing that i hate with this case is ut comes with screen protector which is built in and when u place your phone in...it shows rainbowing distortions...it's more noticeable when the screen is off and intense direct light to the screen. Any how when...you turn on the screen everything looks fine and the touch responsiveness too aren't minimize.

Im planning to rip the builtin screen protector and get a hd film or glass i hope it will still fit when installed back in the case. :)
    I ordered the same case, ripped out the built in screen protector and am using it with a glass screen protector. It works very well and fits perfectly.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app
    Can you do me a huge favor and post an up close picture of the aux port. I want to know if my aux cable will fit in this case or not. Thanks :)

Here u go. :)