FORUMS

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Wireless charging and cases

18th September 2014, 02:24 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Has anyone tried this: http://www.amazon.com/CHOETECH-stand...rds=lg+g3+choe seems like a good deal since I don't have wireless charging pad so it reduces the hassle of buying one separately

19th September 2014, 11:05 PM |#42  
Flag melton mowbray
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamjaeil

Has anyone tried this: http://www.amazon.com/CHOETECH-stand...rds=lg+g3+choe seems like a good deal since I don't have wireless charging pad so it reduces the hassle of buying one separately

This looks like the charger I recently got. Not sure if mine was faulty but it made my G3 really really hot....just too hot that I wasn't happy use it anymore.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
24th September 2014, 07:39 PM |#43  
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi!

I would like to buy QuickCircle case with wireless charging option. The cases from UK's eBay are compatible with D855?
Last edited by JoJk0; 24th September 2014 at 07:44 PM.
11th January 2015, 10:02 PM |#44  

More
Unhappy
I know this thread is a bit old but i have uk version with built in Qi and i have tried about 15 wireless chargers from Amazon over last week or so and NONE of them work with my otterbox defender, even spent 70 on the Tylt Vu thing, so from my POV the Otterbox Defender is a big NO NO if you want to wireless charge, I now have to look for another tough/rugged case as wireless charging is something i want to do

All1
12th January 2015, 12:23 PM |#45  
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I use wireless charger LG WCD-100. From 20 % to 80 % it goes quickly, but from 80 to 100 takes a lot of time. Does anybody use it, how long takes the charging?
14th January 2015, 03:05 AM |#46  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Does anyone have a recomondation for a smaller than normal QI charger to work with the Nillken bumper case? Specifically one that will fit between the bumper edges and sit flush with the back. the edges give about 2" wide of space and most are atleast 2.5" to over 3 wide. Trying to make a magnetic car mount for this. Will post photos of final result if there is one!
14th January 2015, 06:50 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I've bought this generic Qi charger and it's working great with my Spigen slim armor case. I was sceptic at first but was surprised how well it works even with this double layered case. I don't know for how long will it last though. I'm using it for two weeks now.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/351226770070?txnId=641048003022

Sent from my LG-D855
21st January 2015, 08:23 AM |#48  

More
Smile Choe and Spigen
Hi,
Just received Choe QI Wireles charger Model T513 Upgraded Version today.
D855 32gb Kit Kat fitted with Spigen Ultra Hybrid case works well. Wary about upgrading to current version of Lolipop. Any comments welcome.
Regards
John
1st February 2015, 06:36 PM |#49  
Portland
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
At first I had the same problem with the Nokia dt 910 and the spigen slim armor case😡 after a while I was charging on a qi hockey puck charger and a cheap Tpu case and this combo worked fine. One day I decided to try using my Nokia and spigen case and now for 2 months its been working great!! It was so frustrating!! But it worked great

Sent from my 2013 nexus 7. In Portland Oregon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread