FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG-G3 International Lounge

11,394 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,199

By TonyStark, XDA Ad-Free Retired Moderator - R.I.P. on 13th November 2014, 01:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
We can chill here and be cordial.

Topics of discussion:
  • Cell phones... Does anything (atm) even compare?
  • Ideas you've seen in other roms, of which you would like to see incorporated to our device.
  • Talk about new technologies
  • Your observation of prior devices compared to the LG G3
  • Cake recipes
  • Lets help keep requests and ROM suggestions out of development threads.
  • Help those looking for a ticket to Mars
  • Basically anything dealing with the International LG G3
  • Lollipop... The good.... the bad and the ugly

[
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TonyStark Ad-Free

13th November 2014, 02:43 PM |#2  
OP Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
Flag Malibu Point

More
So it appears the next iteration of CM is already starting to roll out... and we don't even have a fully working 11

Cyanogenmod-11-m12
13th November 2014, 02:47 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Damn that was fast by CM. Maybe now that we have Bump! we will soon-ish see proper support from CM? They support far more obscure models than G3 so I'm at least hopeful.
13th November 2014, 02:57 PM |#4  
Flag Malibu Point

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero82

Damn that was fast by CM. Maybe now that we have Bump! we will soon-ish see proper support from CM? They support far more obscure models than G3 so I'm at least hopeful.

An excellent point.CM has builds for almost every LG that has come out So for sure, the G# is not far behind.
13th November 2014, 03:12 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 2,511

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark

So it appears the next iteration of CM is already starting to roll out... and we don't even have a fully working 11

Cyanogenmod-11-m12

Oh I am so on this! CM12 is going to be sick
13th November 2014, 03:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Does anybody has a word on the official CM11 release? I got a feeling the curent (unofficial) one is a bit buggy.
13th November 2014, 03:30 PM |#7  
Flag Malibu Point

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprremix

Does anybody has a word on the official CM11 release? I got a feeling the curent (unofficial) one is a bit buggy.

Official or unofficial, all CM versions being ported to a new device goes through "buggy". That's why the current version is BETA.
13th November 2014, 05:03 PM |#8  
Flag Piet Retief
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
LG has done a really bad job at Android 5.0. It almost looks exactly the same. CyanogenMod 12 will at least have Material Design so I'm looking forward to its release.
13th November 2014, 05:18 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero82

I don't see this happening. Any changes to the boot image would mean it needs to be re-Bumped, and relying on a third-party like this is a precedent that I don't think CyanogenMod will want to set.
14th November 2014, 06:33 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 121

Donate to Me
More
Do any of you guys know of a TWRP themes thread somewhere in some forum? Somewhere we can get a nice compilation of the themes? I'd search the forum but I figured maybe someone has it bookmarked or something!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Also, has anybody heard if LG plans to update its stock apps to Material Design? All the stock apps on the L stock roms are just the same old crap.
14th November 2014, 01:18 PM |#11  
Flag Malibu Point

More
PSA
Well this is a nice boost.

But big battery is BIG
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)