FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Voulme up music shortcut without tweaksbox

229 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By XxhTcG2uSERxX, Senior Member on 30th June 2015, 04:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
my previous g3 d851 i was rooted with twrp running stock kitkat. i had tweaksbox which allowed to skip/replay songs with the vol. up and down shortcuts when screen was asleep, this g3 was stolen so tmobile sent me a new and it came with lollipop out the box in which i rooted however i dont have twrp nor tweaksbox however i wanted to know if i can still add these shortcuts without having to downgrade to kit kat thanks!!!

30th June 2015, 06:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxhTcG2uSERxX

my previous g3 d851 i was rooted with twrp running stock kitkat. i had tweaksbox which allowed to skip/replay songs with the vol. up and down shortcuts when screen was asleep, this g3 was stolen so tmobile sent me a new and it came with lollipop out the box in which i rooted however i dont have twrp nor tweaksbox however i wanted to know if i can still add these shortcuts without having to downgrade to kit kat thanks!!!

I am using Pocket Skip Track app (available on the Play Store) which is working fine on my rooted D855 V20h.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamersss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2015, 06:28 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamersss

I am using Pocket Skip Track app (available on the Play Store) which is working fine on my rooted D855 V20h.

Thank you very much :beer:

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)