Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

best buy LG G3 for $99 plus $50 gift card

Tip us?

kingpin32
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicspear64 View Post
Same! I thought it was just going to be the $50 promotion like the rest of them. Paid the tax, got the Zagg glass screen protector, and still had a bit left over!
I just did the same thing yesterday. Got the ZAGG Glass cover and had some coin left over. Was going to get a case but they didn't have any. Anyways it was a great deal.
Network: ATT
Device: ATT Galaxy S II
Current Rom: UnNamed v1.0.2

_Infamous_
Old
Thanks Meter 340

DONATE TO ME
Will att match the $99 dollar deal

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

oldschoolsig
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Infamous_ View Post
Will att match the $99 dollar deal

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Not at the corporate store I was at.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

galaxie500fb
Old
(Last edited by galaxie500fb; 14th July 2014 at 11:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Went into to an att store Saturday and checked out the phone then I went to best buy and they were offering it with a$100.00 gift card if it was bought using the next program. Got it and loving it. I'm not having any of the issues some are reporting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

cci220
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxie500fb View Post
Went into to an att store Saturday and checked out the phone then I went to best buy and they were offering it with a$100.00 gift card if it was bought using the next program. Got it and loving it. I'm not having any of the issues some are reporting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.

fgcchevy
Old
Thanks Meter 92

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cci220 View Post
Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.
I got 2 g3 on the 11th and I got a $50 gift card with each phone that I was able to use towards the phone during the purchase. This was on sprint with a 2year contract extension.

Sent from my Black Lg G3

idelgado782
Old
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I purchased the G3 from best buy on the att next program and they give you the gift card right then and there. I used it towards a case, sd card and tax for the device on the next program.

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.
Addicted to flashing! It all started on my Nexus S........., Then Galaxy Nexus, upgraded to the Galaxy S3, Couldn't resist to take Notes 2 and now I'm using S4 and writing with my Note 10.1

cci220
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ceedibe british

Quote:
Originally Posted by idelgado782 View Post
I purchased the G3 from best buy on the att next program and they give you the gift card right then and there. I used it towards a case, sd card and tax for the device on the next program.

hmmm guess i need to go back to best buy and find out whats going on, they didnt seem too sure at the time of purchase, I did the same thing, upgraded two lines on the next plan with Att, so I should have recieved two cards

idelgado782
Old
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
hmmm guess i need to go back to best buy and find out whats going on, they didnt seem too sure at the time of purchase, I did the same thing, upgraded two lines on the next plan with Att, so I should have recieved two cards
Yea they seemed to have no clue as to what I was tAlking about when I mentioned the gift card as well. Mind you there was a banner at try front it the store that featured the promo. If you go to the best buy desktop site, click on the tab titled shops and deals, click on best buy mobile, it will take you to the best buy mobile page. Scroll down and towards the bottom right side of the page there's a section for this weeks special offers and top deals. Click on that, scroll down and you will see the promo for the G3. It's valid till August 9th. Here are the screenies

Addicted to flashing! It all started on my Nexus S........., Then Galaxy Nexus, upgraded to the Galaxy S3, Couldn't resist to take Notes 2 and now I'm using S4 and writing with my Note 10.1