Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

best buy LG G3 for $99 plus $50 gift card

OP deezknuts

14th July 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #51  
Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 7
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicspear64

Same! I thought it was just going to be the $50 promotion like the rest of them. Paid the tax, got the Zagg glass screen protector, and still had a bit left over!

I just did the same thing yesterday. Got the ZAGG Glass cover and had some coin left over. Was going to get a case but they didn't have any. Anyways it was a great deal.
14th July 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #52  
_Infamous_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carson city
Thanks Meter: 503
 
1,260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Will att match the $99 dollar deal

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th July 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #53  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Infamous_

Will att match the $99 dollar deal

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not at the corporate store I was at.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
15th July 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #54  
Member
Flag pepperell
Thanks Meter: 15
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Went into to an att store Saturday and checked out the phone then I went to best buy and they were offering it with a$100.00 gift card if it was bought using the next program. Got it and loving it. I'm not having any of the issues some are reporting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by galaxie500fb; 15th July 2014 at 12:34 AM.
24th July 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #55  
Junior Member
Flag Redlands
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxie500fb

Went into to an att store Saturday and checked out the phone then I went to best buy and they were offering it with a$100.00 gift card if it was bought using the next program. Got it and loving it. I'm not having any of the issues some are reporting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.
24th July 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #56  
fgcchevy's Avatar
Senior Member
Center Hill
Thanks Meter: 126
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cci220

Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.

I got 2 g3 on the 11th and I got a $50 gift card with each phone that I was able to use towards the phone during the purchase. This was on sprint with a 2year contract extension.

Sent from my Black Lg G3
26th July 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #57  
idelgado782's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Union, NJ
Thanks Meter: 133
 
792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cci220

Galaxie, did they give you the $100 best buy gift card right then and there or did they tell you that it will be emailed to you? Just purchased 2 LG G3s and said to wait for an email, but they seemed unsure.

I purchased the G3 from best buy on the att next program and they give you the gift card right then and there. I used it towards a case, sd card and tax for the device on the next program.

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.
26th July 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #58  
Junior Member
Flag Redlands
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
ceedibe british
Quote:
Originally Posted by idelgado782

I purchased the G3 from best buy on the att next program and they give you the gift card right then and there. I used it towards a case, sd card and tax for the device on the next program.

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.

hmmm guess i need to go back to best buy and find out whats going on, they didnt seem too sure at the time of purchase, I did the same thing, upgraded two lines on the next plan with Att, so I should have recieved two cards
26th July 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #59  
idelgado782's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Union, NJ
Thanks Meter: 133
 
792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cci220

hmmm guess i need to go back to best buy and find out whats going on, they didnt seem too sure at the time of purchase, I did the same thing, upgraded two lines on the next plan with Att, so I should have recieved two cards

Yea they seemed to have no clue as to what I was tAlking about when I mentioned the gift card as well. Mind you there was a banner at try front it the store that featured the promo. If you go to the best buy desktop site, click on the tab titled shops and deals, click on best buy mobile, it will take you to the best buy mobile page. Scroll down and towards the bottom right side of the page there's a section for this weeks special offers and top deals. Click on that, scroll down and you will see the promo for the G3. It's valid till August 9th. Here are the screenies





No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes