FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New firmware 10h (855 uk)

233 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By Spewy1, Senior Member on 25th August 2014, 08:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10h has just been released OTA, I am downloading as we speak. 200+ mb.

Will post impressions soon.
 
 
25th August 2014, 08:58 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 246
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spewy1

10h has just been released OTA, I am downloading as we speak. 200+ mb.

Will post impressions soon.

10h is out a couple of weeks now for different countries... Waiting for a 10k release for D855.
25th August 2014, 09:25 AM |#3  
Spewy1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Manchester
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
But only just out for UK.
25th August 2014, 10:36 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spewy1

But only just out for UK.

But its still the same 10H and most people have had it over a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhericurls For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhericurls Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 11:43 AM |#5  
Iwarsson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lund
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
10H released in Sweden, unbranded 32Gb. Via OTA.
25th August 2014, 12:04 PM |#6  
outofthisworld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
anyone in the UK who hasn't flashed a firmware using ther LG tool, what is the software version, is it -EUR-xx?

I flashed the leaked 10j, and am trying to go back to the original stock (UK Unlocked and without bloatware), but all the versions I download have Orange apps.
25th August 2014, 01:42 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Livingston
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofthisworld

anyone in the UK who hasn't flashed a firmware using ther LG tool, what is the software version, is it -EUR-xx?

I flashed the leaked 10j, and am trying to go back to the original stock (UK Unlocked and without bloatware), but all the versions I download have Orange apps.

Well i flashed 10h from Germany last week, over the 10g UK... It is still EUR xx so Germany and UK are exact firmwares... Just flash it through LG firmware tool as a cse... And as far as i know 10j is global not eur... Had some issues with lte etc on global firmware but eith EUR is perfect... Hope that helps pal
The Following User Says Thank You to misiokicio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misiokicio Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 01:53 PM |#8  
outofthisworld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiokicio

Well i flashed 10h from Germany last week, over the 10g UK... It is still EUR xx so Germany and UK are exact firmwares... Just flash it through LG firmware tool as a cse... And as far as i know 10j is global not eur... Had some issues with lte etc on global firmware but eith EUR is perfect... Hope that helps pal

that's great thanks, didn't flash as CSE and the phone works very well.

I noticed that when updating firmware on ART, after reboot the phone says optimising c. 210 apps, when I first bought the phone there were less than 60 apps, and I haven't installed 150! maybe 15-20 apps.
25th August 2014, 01:56 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Livingston
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofthisworld

that's great thanks, didn't flash as CSE and the phone works very well.

I noticed that when updating firmware on ART, after reboot the phone says optimising c. 210 apps, when I first bought the phone there were less than 60 apps, and I haven't installed 150! maybe 15-20 apps.

I think is optimising the whole system not just the apps mate... I am running art now as well but dont think there is a massive difference anyway, and probably for the future is easier to grab a German firmware rather than waiting for lg to push it over here... Dunno why German region it first... But all the same anyway... Maybe that's how they distribute them or so
The Following User Says Thank You to misiokicio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misiokicio Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 03:14 PM |#10  
Dr Forinor's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just checked now and still no update for me, says I have the latest.

I have an unbranded D855, 32Gb version, in UK.
25th August 2014, 07:34 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Tibas
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
How's 10h behaving?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes