Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] email widget for "unseen" emails?

Tip us?

steve22
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] email widget for "unseen" emails?

I just switched from windows phone to the lg g3. So far I am loving the switch. My only remaining issue is that windows phone had a feature where if you glanced at your inbox it would clear the "count" on the widget. As far as I can tell all of the android email widgets only show unread messages. This doesn't work for me as well.

Can anyone point me at a widget that behaves similar to the windows phone widget? Basically is shows the count of messages that have come in since the last time email was checked.

I still manage read/unread on the desktop.. but for mobile device this is sure a nice feature.

idelgado782
Old
Thanks Meter 126

DONATE TO ME
If you are willing to use nova launcher then you can install tesla unread settings which will provide you unread counters on the corresponding icon. That's what I use and I love it. Here's a screenie:

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.
Addicted to flashing! It all started on my Nexus S........., Then Galaxy Nexus, upgraded to the Galaxy S3, Couldn't resist to take notes on a Note 2 & Note 10.1, Upgraded to the GS4, and now i'm rocking my LG G3 paired with the LTE LG G PAD 7.0