No registration required

g3 camera has very littles camera modes and options

OP StreetkillnHD

16th July 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 230

989 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup

The g2 took horrible low light shots.... The filters are well worth the trade for this camera

Horrible is the word for your trolling,
First device that give good lighted pics in dark
I took this photo at night with my g2. Just pulled out and took quick shot in IA. Van driving past is doing 60mph yet hardly any blur. You don't need a tripod for a good shot, just need to know how to use a camera.
quick demonstration and proof of the sharpness difference between Samsung Galaxy S4 and LG G2

Everyone is just tired and fatigued by them trolls. stfu they, please
3rd November 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #42  
I also think the camera is very poor on options, and the worse is that the main feature of g3 camera is laser focus and it doesn't work on 3rd party apps
3rd November 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 96

311 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidocampeao

I also think the camera is very poor on options, and the worse is that the main feature of g3 camera is laser focus and it doesn't work on 3rd party apps

Why do you say that? The laser focusing seems to work just fine with ABC (and I assume other 3rd party apps too). You can actually see the red laser when taking images.
3rd November 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidocampeao

Just use the ported one from G2. That's what I do when G3's cam app doesnt recognise situation properly. But 90% of the time it's great. I even compared it with iP6 camera (which, from what I recall is called the best Point and Shoot). It was on a party - hard lightning conditions and I can easily say that G3 was better.
3rd November 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #45  
Flag Mora
Thanks Meter: 2

4 posts
More
I use stock app and Camera FV-5 app when i want to be "creative"
3rd November 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #46  
Flag RLP
Thanks Meter: 206

198 posts
Donate to Me
More
I kinda agree with OP but its okay im not like the guy who switches modes every 5 seconds

But i have another question, does someone know a camera app with a 50mpx feature like the one on oppo find 7 ?
Or is something like this not possible on G3 ? Reviewers said its just software magic
4th November 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 230

989 posts
Talking 'bout camera settings and their quantity

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread