No registration required

LG G3 Has A Screen Mode

OP memtenn

28th August 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 55

495 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeath

Yes it has been disabled. Which settings you chose? There is a few types. I chose the Settings, KnockON, com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings$KnockONSettingsSwitc hActivity

There are two KnockONs under settings, right? I chose both. When I turn KnockON off, I can't double tap to shut off the screen but I can double tap the screen while it's off to go into the lock screen. I'm on V10g.
8th September 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 13

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterrr

There are two KnockONs under settings, right? I chose both. When I turn KnockON off, I can't double tap to shut off the screen but I can double tap the screen while it's off to go into the lock screen. I'm on V10g.

did you manage to turn knockon off also for opening the screen? i have the same issue as you do and it bugs me real good. i am using a quickcircle case and it keeps turning on in my pocket because of the knockon feature and i want to turn it off. do you have a resolution for this?
9th September 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 55

495 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucraiova88

did you manage to turn knockon off also for opening the screen? i have the same issue as you do and it bugs me real good. i am using a quickcircle case and it keeps turning on in my pocket because of the knockon feature and i want to turn it off. do you have a resolution for this?

No, still can't turn KnockOn off. However, after updating to v10i, the KnockOn feature has indeed been substantially improved and now the screen almost never turns on by accidental KnockOns, so I guess this is a decent (and preferable) resolution for the problem.
9th September 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 13

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterrr

No, still can't turn KnockOn off. However, after updating to v10i, the KnockOn feature has indeed been substantially improved and now the screen almost never turns on by accidental KnockOns, so I guess this is a decent (and preferable) resolution for the problem.

Hi,thanks for the answer. so far i have v10h. i don't want to flash it manually so i am waiting for the OTA. hope this will fix this because i really like the phone with the quickcircle case and i want to use it with it
9th September 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #35  
Flag Rutten
Thanks Meter: 121

478 posts
Donate to Me
More
humm I also found this. I hope we get this working in the future
9th September 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 597

699 posts
Donate to Me
If you download shortcut master and go to its search function, then search for knock on you will find a switch to turn on and off the knock on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread