Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 43,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Losing my temper with temperd glass

Tip us?

SomeGuyDude
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20degrees View Post
I don't usually mess them up but if you do, that adds up. The 3 pack for $5 does good enough imo.

G3
It is so much harder to mess up a TGP than normal film.
So punish me for weakness, blame me for everything.
I don't like suffering, I like the sympathy it brings.

ddeath
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Got my Nillkin Crystal screen protector yesterday, took out the Moloco tempered glass screen protector and paste the Nillkin on. Well, definitely better. The glass isn't that bad but there are definitely some areas that requires a longer touch time before it respond.

ejb1013
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just got my Spigen GlasTR Nano Slim yesterday it feels great. No problems at all. It feels just as good, if not better, than the actual screen to me.

rfarrah
Old
Thanks Meter 327
I bought the Verizon one, too. Paid WAY to much for it. Should have got the .2 mm.
On the run with the Awesome LG G3
The Following User Says Thank You to rfarrah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

idelgado782
Old
Thanks Meter 126

DONATE TO ME
I have the zagg tempered glass and sometimes on the lower right hand side I get dead spots . but not enough to make me take it off and try a different one. Maybe if this one cracks I'll try a different brand but I'm good with the zagg for now.

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.
Addicted to flashing! It all started on my Nexus S........., Then Galaxy Nexus, upgraded to the Galaxy S3, Couldn't resist to take notes on a Note 2 & Note 10.1, Upgraded to the GS4, and now i'm rocking my LG G3 paired with the LTE LG G PAD 7.0

sirthanh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No problems here. I'm using Cailifu 0.22 mm glass screen protector. All touch functionality are working perfectly. The response is a lot better than the Xtreme screen protector that I had on. But the main benefit is the screen clarity is not affected by using this screen protector.