QuickCircle Case Apps Not Working

OP flipray87

8th August 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
So I recently rooted and debloated my G3 and running GEL with XGELS Settings. The problem is that when I use my quickcircle case the apps are not even on the screen when I swipe the clock. When I go to the quickcircle settings and select apps I get a screen that says Unfortunately, settings has stopped and it returns me to the main settings page.

Please help
8th August 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 197

709 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipray87

So I recently rooted and debloated my G3 and running GEL with XGELS Settings. The problem is that when I use my quickcircle case the apps are not even on the screen when I swipe the clock. When I go to the quickcircle settings and select apps I get a screen that says Unfortunately, settings has stopped and it returns me to the main settings page.

Please help

That should be no surprise since GEL is not officially supported on none nexus devices...
Try to find something or just go back to stock Launcher or try other launcher...
8th August 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Essex, England
Thanks Meter: 1,480

5,769 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209

That should be no surprise since GEL is not officially supported on none nexus devices...
Try to find something or just go back to stock Launcher or try other launcher...

You need to read some news, GEL was officially released for ALL KitKat devices last week.
8th August 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 197

709 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyuk

You need to read some news, GEL was officially released for ALL KitKat devices last week.

Aww... I didn't know that.... Thanks for the info...!

Edit:
Are Kitkat based custom roms included, installed with an old device which has support ended on JB? =)

Edit2:
Just downloaded it, it says for JB 4.1 and later, not just KitaKat... =)
Last edited by teddy0209; 8th August 2014 at 01:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread