No registration required

Thank God I didn't wait for the note 4

OP Upstreammiami

6th September 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #31  
Flag Sierre Madre
Thanks Meter: 67

186 posts
More
Wait until someone drops the edge and the shrieks that they will emit.... It will also be interesting to see how much it will cost to replace the screen...
6th September 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #32  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 350

1,984 posts
Donate to Me
More
Geez.. Some of you guys expect a brand new model each year. It is just an upgrade.

I don't use the note but to me it looks like it has done great upgrades. Metal sides, better back, better s pen, better graphics.. It is still a note.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
6th September 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #33  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 68

261 posts
More
I WILL say that Samsung did good by the build quality of the Note 4. It looks a lot nicer than the Note 3 as far as materials and design. Will I get it? Probably not. I swore off Samsung phones after my Galaxy S4. But who knows? If it's absolutely amazing, I may give it a shot. I'm definitely not a fan of the under-saturation my G3 tends to have, as well as the random freezes that require a battery pull.

One thing is for sure, I'm not jumping ship at launch. I'm definitely going to wait a bit after it releases to see the issues people have with it.
6th September 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 858

1,682 posts
yeah, keep telling yourself that, at least Note 4 with s805 on 2k and a much better calibrated screen and cool s pen makes some sense

Edge is retarded? Maybe, but surely not as retarded as s801 on 2k with 3000 mAh battery making it feel like a downgrade more than an upgrade from company's last year's flagship
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread