FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

New version F400S10g Korean variants

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By ethan80, Member on 30th June 2014, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This morning, my F400S received a new update the F400S10g.
it resolved all my heat issues an doubles my battery life. Awesome!.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-30-20-09-22.png
Views:	723
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	2825888   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-30-20-09-04.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	2825889  
 
 
30th June 2014, 07:50 PM |#2  
chuachun's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
G3 UPDATE
After update ...nothing different for me still poor battery life

Sent from my LG-F400S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1404154219283.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	2825933  
Last edited by chuachun; 1st July 2014 at 08:16 AM.
30th June 2014, 08:04 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan80

This morning, my F400S received a new update the F400S10g.
it resolved all my heat issues an doubles my battery life. Awesome!.

How long On screen time do you get now?
30th June 2014, 08:07 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolesson

How long On screen time do you get now?

Accoding to my battery report (Screenshot attached) after 10 hours of use with 52% ussage by the screen I still have 70% of battery... It's a very good register.
30th June 2014, 08:09 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan80

Accoding to my battery report (Screenshot attached) after 10 hours of use with 52% ussage by the screen I still have 70% of battery... It's a very good register.

Tap on "Screen" and tell us how much Screen on time is it. Its not just the % but it should be in the form like x hours xx minutes

Should be something like this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	2825954  
Last edited by bhtale; 30th June 2014 at 08:14 PM.
30th June 2014, 08:21 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 367
 
More
I wonder if the EU version came with this installed or if there will be an update also?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 08:31 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
If you look at the picture from bhtale it says 2 hours and 56 minutes and 49% left, sounds almost as the eu version or a little better, bhtale is that after update or not?
30th June 2014, 08:33 PM |#8  
Spewy1's Avatar
Senior Member
Manchester
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfink33

I wonder if the EU version came with this installed or if there will be an update also?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

The EU version needs this update. I get constant overheating and battery life is very disappointing.
30th June 2014, 08:34 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
EU version is a mess. Lags not ending, phone heats up quickly WITHOUT benchmarking/camera/gaming. Just Facebook/whatsapp/Browsing.
30th June 2014, 08:43 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 367
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinstinct06

EU version is a mess. Lags not ending, phone heats up quickly WITHOUT benchmarking/camera/gaming. Just Facebook/whatsapp/Browsing.

I'm wondering if there's hardware problems. The 1st phone I got on Friday had lags and heated a lot. On Sunday the screen started flickering badly and I took it back to the CPW and got a replacement. My new one has been fine and generally lag free and doesn't heat up badly.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
1st July 2014, 02:11 AM |#11  
radeonxt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolesson

If you look at the picture from bhtale it says 2 hours and 56 minutes and 49% left, sounds almost as the eu version or a little better, bhtale is that after update or not?

vietnam and other asian countries(except korea of course) are D855 like u.k.'s

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes