Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Can you have more then 1 thing connected to bluetooth?

OP GTvert90

19th July 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Can you have more then 1 bluetooth
connection?
Say like a G watch and then bluetooth streaming in your car. Or does one disconnect?
19th July 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,641
 
5,463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTvert90

Can you have more then 1 bluetooth
connection?
Say like a G watch and then bluetooth streaming in your car. Or does one disconnect?

yes you can have 2 but i have to have one for phone and one set to media
19th July 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #3  
D_Rock899x's Avatar
Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 9
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
You can. I've had 3 at one time paired. My car for calls, a bluetooth adapter in the car for audio (media), and my G Watch.

Sent from my LG-D850
20th July 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Rock899x

You can. I've had 3 at one time paired. My car for calls, a bluetooth adapter in the car for audio (media), and my G Watch.

Sent from my LG-D850

Good to know. Thanks! I'm assuming you can't have 2 devices connected under media or 2 under phone. Tho I'm not sure why you'd want to. When you had 3 connected everything worked as it should?
20th July 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #5  
D_Rock899x's Avatar
Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 9
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTvert90

Good to know. Thanks! I'm assuming you can't have 2 devices connected under media or 2 under phone. Tho I'm not sure why you'd want to. When you had 3 connected everything worked as it should?

Everything worked fine. Spotify streaming with control from G watch as well as notifications. Streaming audio does get interrupted during phone call for obvious reasons.

Sent from my LG-D850
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes