Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 41,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

32gb or 16gb

Tip us?

cez10
Old
(Last edited by cez10; 3rd July 2014 at 10:39 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
I've just read a review here http://pclab.pl/art58419-7.html where they've tested the 2gb version and said it lags a lot, the CPU and GPU gets hot a lot, that it would be better if there was full HD than QHD, that the screen dims weirdly and that the screen gets this weird sharpening effect....

christ I dont know what to do :/ z2 is nice but it has a lot of issues, one's camera isnt good enough these days, g3 3gb is probably most future proof but the more I read about it the more doubts I get...

szqnl
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsie41 View Post
I think the extra on board storage is, now, very important as, in the up to date google builds, moving app data to sd is very restricted.
True, guess it depends on what you use your phone for. I don't do any gaming so the app data space isn't that large.

If the difference in price is ok then it makes sense to get the 32GB I suppose. Here in Singapore, only the 32GB version is available and only S$755 sim-free which is relatively cheap for a new flagship phone.

I'm still deciding whether to get this or the G2 which is only S$520 now!

lasorey
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm planning to buy the 32gb version. What I like to know is if the custom roms will be different or will they all be suitable for this version?