GMD GestureControl Gets Lollipop Support

GMD GestureControl is an app that allows you to control your (rooted) devices with multitouch … more

Xiaomi Finally Releases Kernel Sources

If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when … more

SwipeBack for Xposed Updated with Lollipop Compatibility

When the Xposed Framework was announced for Android Lollipop, most modules … more

One M9 Firmware Guide & Collection

While it is still under construction, XDA Recognized Contributor herwegan‘s thread will … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Added H+ icon is it possible?

23rd August 2014, 10:46 AM |#1  
Ivymike52's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I use Gravity box and so i can see when i'm on H+ but it's another plus icon on status bar.
Is it possible a mod to show this icon?
23rd August 2014, 11:14 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,555
 
1,566 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivymike52

I use Gravity box and so i can see when i'm on H+ but it's another plus icon on status bar.
Is it possible a mod to show this icon?

This is a wrong place to post questions. Anyway you can add h+ with G3 TweaksBox
23rd August 2014, 11:22 AM |#3  
Ivymike52's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
i don't want to add icon with G3 Tweaksbox... so i just can with gravity box... i mean if that it's possible added it with a mod.
Why this is a wrong place? It's a mod and this is Android development thread
23rd August 2014, 11:30 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,555
 
1,566 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivymike52

i don't want to add icon with G3 Tweaksbox... so i just can with gravity box... i mean if that it's possible added it with a mod.
Why this is a wrong place? It's a mod and this is Android development thread

G3 TweaksBox doesn't add the H+ in the way gravitybox does, and no there is no mod but G3 TWB you can use

The android development thread is not for questions about development, here developers open their threads. Questions should be posted here http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/help
The Following User Says Thank You to P_Toti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 10:50 PM |#5  
Ivymike52's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Toti

G3 TweaksBox doesn't add the H+ in the way gravitybox does, and no there is no mod but G3 TWB you can use

The android development thread is not for questions about development, here developers open their threads. Questions should be posted here http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/help

which option i have to select in G3 TWB?
23rd August 2014, 10:56 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,555
 
1,566 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivymike52

which option i have to select in G3 TWB?

I sent all info in a PM, check it.
The Following User Says Thank You to P_Toti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2014, 11:45 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
H+ icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Toti

I sent all info in a PM, check it.

Can you please pm me with the same info.

Thanks.
3rd November 2014, 01:20 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivymike52

which option i have to select in G3 TWB?

Can you tell me how you did it please.
23rd November 2014, 01:25 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Modii'n
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Can you tell me how to add the icon please?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes