[Q] album art problem in the stock music player

23rd August 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
hi,
strange problem in my new g3.
i use ID3 tags to embed my album art in all of my mp3 files.
they arranged in one folder.
when i use power-amp it shows correctly every song with it's own album art BUT strangely the G3 stock music player is not showing the album art at all or (in some folders) show a particular album art of one file located in that folder (its not even the first one ??)
i also checked the files with the stock file manager app that also shows the mismatched album art just like in the stock music player.
any idea ?
25th August 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Up
Yesterday, 01:14 PM   |  #3  

12 posts
Do the songs have album title information? If not, android will replace the missing album title with the directory name these songs are located in.
Further more, some players use album arts from android database (use this to change album arts, songs need album title) or from the file itself (no album title needed)
Yesterday, 04:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag İzmir
Thanks Meter: 18

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asis217

hi,
strange problem in my new g3.
i use ID3 tags to embed my album art in all of my mp3 files.
they arranged in one folder.
when i use power-amp it shows correctly every song with it's own album art BUT strangely the G3 stock music player is not showing the album art at all or (in some folders) show a particular album art of one file located in that folder (its not even the first one ??)
i also checked the files with the stock file manager app that also shows the mismatched album art just like in the stock music player.
any idea ?

Sadly its general problem of Android and most of the devices have same disturbing issue. It was on my Gi5510 and still on my G3. Poweramp shows correct if any artwork attached. For now there is no solution seems like but will research this. This issue is really disappointing, 'cause i like to use stock music player rather than 3rd party apps but its not good when other songs artworks attached to every track. If anyone will found a solution please reply this. I will subscribe this thread. +1 for OP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread