Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anyone else has this annoying issue..

OP kramdens

10th August 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

201 posts
It's not a deal breaker or anything, but when I unlock my phone after it's been locked for say more than 5 minutes, the weather widget/clock and any folders on my home screen, dissapear for a split second and reload. It's just annoying. If I unlock it and open it quickly, it doesn't, only when phones been locked for a few minutes.

It just basically reloads everything. Anyone else have this, or is there a way to get rid of that??
10th August 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 220

811 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramdens

It's not a deal breaker or anything, but when I unlock my phone after it's been locked for say more than 5 minutes, the weather widget/clock and any folders on my home screen, dissapear for a split second and reload. It's just annoying. If I unlock it and open it quickly, it doesn't, only when phones been locked for a few minutes.

It just basically reloads everything. Anyone else have this, or is there a way to get rid of that??

nothing like that here
11th August 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #3  
Flag Atlanta, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 701

1,550 posts
More
Quote:

Sounds like a 'redraw'. Are you using the 2GB variant?
11th August 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enddo

Sounds like a 'redraw'. Are you using the 2GB variant?

No, the 3gig. Any suggestions?
11th August 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #5  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,507

3,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Mine does it also. But only when I have pattern lock on, if I use pin it doesn't do it.
11th August 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Mine does it also. But only when I have pattern lock on, if I use pin it doesn't do it.

I'm using the knock code
11th August 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hey I was just wondering how good is the LG G3 compared to the Samsung Galaxy S5.. I would like to get a new phone and does are my 2 options.. If there is another phone that is equal good plz let me know.. THX
11th August 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

201 posts
While I don't mind questions about how good the phone is, it has nothing to do with this thread I'm trying to figure out a problem as to why this screen completely redraws the widgets and folders everytime i unlock it.
11th August 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

201 posts
Any other thoughts on this?
12th August 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #10  
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 13

155 posts
You have the smart bulletin on?try turning it off and see if there's any improvement. Had theg same issue last time, turning off smart bulletin worked for me.
Last edited by Bus Driver; 12th August 2014 at 06:00 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread