[Q] What you would do when an app blocks your phone?

Search This thread
Apr 1, 2015
Hello
so there is an app, 9chat. when this app wants to block, or ban, it blocks your phone, not account. so as you can't access the app from your phone.
but I want to find a way to do it. so I have 5 account on this app (three google, one facebook, one Email) but none of them can log in from my phone. I can log in to all of them, in another phone, or Android Emulators.
so, here is what I did: (I have D855, 32GB, Lollipop v20h)
1. Factory reseting 4 times, using 4 different Google Account.
2. changing Device ID
3. re installing Device Firmware. (the phone couldn't boot, because I tried to install TWRP on Lollipop)
4. Downgrading to kitkat
5. Changing IMEI
6. Changing Rom to CM12
7. Upgrading to Stock v20h again
8. Changing WiFi Mac Address
9. Downgrading to KitKat again
10. Changing IMEI, WiFi Mac Address, and device ID all at the same time.

I don't know what exactly left to change... anyone has any Idea??

Last edited:

ItsJacobee

Feb 23, 2015
Struthers
Hello
so there is an app, 9chat. when this app wants to block, or ban, it blocks your phone, not account. so as you can't access the app, from your phone.
but I want to find a way to do it. so I have 5 account on this app (three google, one facebook, one Email) but none of them can log in from my phone. I can log in to all of them, in another phone, or Android Emulators.
2. changing Device ID
3. re installing Device Firmware. (the phone couldn't boot, because I tried to install TWRP on Lollipop)
4. Downgrading to kitkat
5. Changing IMEI
6. changing Rom to CM12
7. Changing to Stock v20h again

I'm not understanding exactly what your problem is..

You downloaded an app and now that app is blocking your accounts?

Or the app blocked your account and now you cannot access the account because it knows your phone?

Reactions: AdAstra777
Apr 1, 2015

Or the app blocked your account and now you cannot access the account because it knows your phone?

the app is blocking my phone, I mean it knows my phone, and whenever I try to log in with any account from my phone, it won't let me. I can log in from any other phone with my accounts. but I can't do it from my phone, even when I say sign up I can't log in after creating an account.
The error formerly was "Invalid user ID and Token" but they changed it to "account disabled due to community reports", but this is not about the accounts, it's about the phone, no one can log in from my phone, no matter what is their account.

rosso22

Nov 25, 2009
It must be blocking your phone number, try another sim card with a different number

Sent from my LG-D855

panagosx

Apr 5, 2015
Hello
so there is an app, 9chat. when this app wants to block, or ban, it blocks your phone, not account. so as you can't access the app from your phone.
2. changing Device ID
4. Downgrading to kitkat
5. Changing IMEI
6. Changing Rom to CM12
7. Upgrading to Stock v20h again
9. Downgrading to KitKat again
10. Changing IMEI, WiFi Mac Address, and device ID all at the same time.

same issue here , so changing IMEI doesnt help ?
did you find any solution ? :( i lost many friends due to this stupid ban and your post is the only i found on internet

AdAstra777

Apr 15, 2015

Can't access the app because it blocked his phone from accessing the app. I also have the same issue

ItsJacobee

Feb 23, 2015
Struthers
Can't access the app because it blocked his phone from accessing the app. I also have the same issue

Perhaps it is recognizing the gmail account on the phone. If you download an application on "x" account then, if on the same phone, "y" account will recognize it as installed on the device. This is built into the phone and Google play so you can use any app you downloaded or purchased from any email as long as that account is on the phone.

Try deleting the app. Creating a new gmail. Removing all other gmails on the device (This won't delete them. You can just put them back on the phone if it doesn't work.). Then installing the app again.

Hope this works!

Sent from XDA app via my LG G3 D851.

one2th

Apr 17, 2015
tried but didn't help.

Perhaps it is recognizing the gmail account on the phone. If you download an application on "x" account then, if on the same phone, "y" account will recognize it as installed on the device. This is built into the phone and Google play so you can use any app you downloaded or purchased from any email as long as that account is on the phone.

Try deleting the app. Creating a new gmail. Removing all other gmails on the device (This won't delete them. You can just put them back on the phone if it doesn't work.). Then installing the app again.

Hope this works!

Sent from XDA app via my LG G3 D851.

I deleted all gmail accounts on phone. and registered new gmail account and download 9chat and signup. but, the problem is the same.

nga1234

Apr 25, 2015
Proxy

The app doesn't have any data on the phone to block your device .It generates an unique id for each device on it's server .So no matter how much time you format your device ,it won't help.The only way might be accessing it through some different proxy address .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello
    so there is an app, 9chat. when this app wants to block, or ban, it blocks your phone, not account. so as you can't access the app, from your phone.
    2. changing Device ID
    4. Downgrading to kitkat
    5. Changing IMEI
    6. changing Rom to CM12
    7. Changing to Stock v20h again