Ask a question

No registration required

AT&T LG G3 "Device Isn't Compatible Version"

OP awtryau89

10th July 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61

424 posts
Well, I have 3 apps that will not install on my new AT&T LG G3: ESPN Scorecenter, Open Table and Amazon Mobile.

I have searched on XDA and everywhere else for a cure. I have tried removing the SIM, clearing the Play Store Data, Airplane mode, etc and nothing works. Is anyone else having this issue? I guess I will just sideload the apk if I can find them but I also read where this may be due to the dpi issue. Our screens may be too high of a dpi and the app won't allow an install.

Any help is appreciated.
10th July 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,036

2,634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awtryau89

Well, I have 3 apps that will not install on my new AT&T LG G3: ESPN Scorecenter, Open Table and Amazon Mobile.

I have searched on XDA and everywhere else for a cure. I have tried removing the SIM, clearing the Play Store Data, Airplane mode, etc and nothing works. Is anyone else having this issue? I guess I will just sideload the apk if I can find them but I also read where this may be due to the dpi issue. Our screens may be too high of a dpi and the app won't allow an install.

Any help is appreciated.

The apps will install and may work fine but they need to be updated from the devs some apps may not work at all but some may ... Just back them up on another phone and sideload

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
10th July 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #3  
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 63

141 posts
More
If you can root install exposed and there is a module that fixes that issue in play store it's called all apps or something like that

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
10th July 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

424 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

The apps will install and may work fine but they need to be updated from the devs some apps may not work at all but some may ... Just back them up on another phone and sideload

Well, I got the apks for Amazon and ESPN and installed and they work fine. I can't find Open Table but I guess I can live without it. I hope they get updated soon.
10th July 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,036

2,634 posts
More
Here is the app u wanted https://www.dropbox.com/s/gs4hdxillm....opentable.apk

10th July 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 91

863 posts
Email dev
10th July 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

424 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

Here is the app u wanted https://www.dropbox.com/s/gs4hdxillm....opentable.apk

Thanks guys for all the info. I have all the apps installed but I wonder if they will update when new versions come out? They are not showing as installed in the Play Store. I guess I will have to watch for updates. I will email the devs.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread