Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 51,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is the AT&T variant qi or pma compatible?

Tip us?

bonkieash
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Is the AT&T variant qi or pma compatible?

So I am planning on getting the at&t version of the LG G3 and I was wondering whether it is compatible with qi or pma. I know that At&t is pushing for people to buy the Duracell powermat and I know that the international version is qi. So the question is, did at&t change their version of the phone to support pma because they have a major stakes in it?

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1473
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkieash View Post
So I am planning on getting the at&t version of the LG G3 and I was wondering whether it is compatible with qi or pma. I know that At&t is pushing for people to buy the Duracell powermat and I know that the international version is qi. So the question is, did at&t change their version of the phone to support pma because they have a major stakes in it?
ask this guy he has one http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...50-g3-t2804209

KiNG OMaR
Old
Thanks Meter 393

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkieash View Post
Nope. It's Qi only. But the US models don't support it out of the box, you'll need to find a G3 back that is Qi compatible for the G3 (most likely from a European model)
[PHoNE] Nexus 5
[TaBLET] 2013 Nexus 7