[Q] Is the AT&T variant qi or pma compatible?

OP bonkieash

8th July 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
More
So I am planning on getting the at&t version of the LG G3 and I was wondering whether it is compatible with qi or pma. I know that At&t is pushing for people to buy the Duracell powermat and I know that the international version is qi. So the question is, did at&t change their version of the phone to support pma because they have a major stakes in it?
8th July 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,546

5,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkieash

So I am planning on getting the at&t version of the LG G3 and I was wondering whether it is compatible with qi or pma. I know that At&t is pushing for people to buy the Duracell powermat and I know that the international version is qi. So the question is, did at&t change their version of the phone to support pma because they have a major stakes in it?

ask this guy he has one http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...50-g3-t2804209
8th July 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 408

1,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkieash

Nope. It's Qi only. But the US models don't support it out of the box, you'll need to find a G3 back that is Qi compatible for the G3 (most likely from a European model)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread