Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery drain after update to 10e

Tip us?

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Battery drain after update to 10e

Hi. My phone after update from 10a to 10e have massive drain battery. When I checked on battery option most battery is using by Android System - almost 40%, on Screen only 25%. In 10a on first place was always Screen about 30%. Any one have this same problem? How can I fix?

koppee1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
have you tried a reboot? i've updated to 10e and although i find it drains the battery more..the screen is still the main culprit

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppee1 View Post
have you tried a reboot? i've updated to 10e and although i find it drains the battery more..the screen is still the main culprit
Yes i was reboot and factory restore well. Maybe i found problem - i rooted by PurpleDrake when wasn't root everything was fine. Maybe i was wrong?

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylwek23111 View Post
Yes i was reboot and factory restore well. Maybe i found problem - i rooted by PurpleDrake when wasn't root everything was fine. Maybe i was wrong?
This is my screenshots

EpicChineseTime
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylwek23111 View Post
This is my screenshots
Do a full cycle without charging it or rebooting it. From 100% to 0%, then check battery stats and the total screen on time.

Sent from from my LG-D855
My Devices: LG G3 D855 - Google Nexus 5 D821

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicChineseTime View Post
Do a full cycle without charging it or rebooting it. From 100% to 0%, then check battery stats and the total screen on time.

Sent from from my LG-D855
I don't know what happened but after next full charge everything back to normal.