Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Battery drain after update to 10e

OP sylwek23111

29th July 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Hi. My phone after update from 10a to 10e have massive drain battery. When I checked on battery option most battery is using by Android System - almost 40%, on Screen only 25%. In 10a on first place was always Screen about 30%. Any one have this same problem? How can I fix?
29th July 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
have you tried a reboot? i've updated to 10e and although i find it drains the battery more..the screen is still the main culprit
29th July 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppee1

have you tried a reboot? i've updated to 10e and although i find it drains the battery more..the screen is still the main culprit

Yes i was reboot and factory restore well. Maybe i found problem - i rooted by PurpleDrake when wasn't root everything was fine. Maybe i was wrong?
29th July 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylwek23111

Yes i was reboot and factory restore well. Maybe i found problem - i rooted by PurpleDrake when wasn't root everything was fine. Maybe i was wrong?

This is my screenshots
29th July 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #5  
EpicChineseTime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 15
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylwek23111

This is my screenshots

Do a full cycle without charging it or rebooting it. From 100% to 0%, then check battery stats and the total screen on time.

Sent from from my LG-D855
30th July 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicChineseTime

Do a full cycle without charging it or rebooting it. From 100% to 0%, then check battery stats and the total screen on time.

Sent from from my LG-D855

I don't know what happened but after next full charge everything back to normal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes