FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Bluetooth Audio Stutter

4th February 2015, 07:40 PM |#31  
Flag Kingsteignton
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Best of luck!

Like spectral says its ART, so if you want a lollipop rom its gotta be AOSP unfortunately, don't waste your time with LG ones

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA mobile app

10th February 2015, 06:00 PM |#32  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I believe it's software related too, but there's just one major dilemma between the AOSP and LG stock based roms. LG offers great mic and camera quality but the audio isn't great (stutter), on the other hand, AOSP doesn't have this issue but surfers from decreased camera and terrible mic quality. They should somehow port the LG cam and mic software/settings or resolve the audio issue
13th February 2015, 08:37 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quick update - I decided not to send my phone back to LG, and was looking at downgrade/root options, which I haven't got round to doing yet. HOWEVER - got V20h OTA update the other day, and it seems that the stutter is gone! I will do more testing and report back if I'm wrong, but looks like they've sorted out the issue.
17th February 2015, 03:01 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
YES!!!

I can confirm that V20H solves the problem!!!!!!!
28th February 2015, 04:16 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Not for me it doesn't.

With just 2 devices attached via BT (Moto360 and Jabra Revo) it can be great, or not.
When I use attach 4 devices via BT (watch, car phone, car audio, odbii) it can be great, or completely unusable with devices being disconnected.

The only consistency I can see is that it's inconsistent. And didn't have the same problems on 4.x (though other environmental changes like different car also since then).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread