6 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
By Simbady, Junior Member on 9th July 2014, 09:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th February 2015, 07:40 PM |#31  
Flag Kingsteignton
Thanks Meter: 15
Best of luck!

Like spectral says its ART, so if you want a lollipop rom its gotta be AOSP unfortunately, don't waste your time with LG ones

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA mobile app
10th February 2015, 06:00 PM |#32  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 25
I believe it's software related too, but there's just one major dilemma between the AOSP and LG stock based roms. LG offers great mic and camera quality but the audio isn't great (stutter), on the other hand, AOSP doesn't have this issue but surfers from decreased camera and terrible mic quality. They should somehow port the LG cam and mic software/settings or resolve the audio issue
13th February 2015, 08:37 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0
Quick update - I decided not to send my phone back to LG, and was looking at downgrade/root options, which I haven't got round to doing yet. HOWEVER - got V20h OTA update the other day, and it seems that the stutter is gone! I will do more testing and report back if I'm wrong, but looks like they've sorted out the issue.
17th February 2015, 03:01 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

I can confirm that V20H solves the problem!!!!!!!
28th February 2015, 04:16 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 3
Not for me it doesn't.

With just 2 devices attached via BT (Moto360 and Jabra Revo) it can be great, or not.
When I use attach 4 devices via BT (watch, car phone, car audio, odbii) it can be great, or completely unusable with devices being disconnected.

The only consistency I can see is that it's inconsistent. And didn't have the same problems on 4.x (though other environmental changes like different car also since then).
19th June 2015, 01:41 PM |#36  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 50
Fixed it. It's the dumb kernel on 5.02 that stutters the playback as soon as screen is off. I used a partial wakelock so the cpu stays active after screen off with this app. It works. No more stuttering. As for speakers that require high sample rate I just switched the cpu governor to performance. It's a workaround but the partial wakelock should work especially on bluetooth headphones. Here's the app's link
15th July 2015, 08:16 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 2
What if all this happens when you are not streaming music online but simply play it from phone memory ? Is there some fix for that ?
6th August 2015, 11:36 AM |#38  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi All,

It is interesting to see that the issue has been resolved by the V20H update but it seems that my phone running the same version do not want to stop this f* behaviour... It is still doing this stuttering... Did someone find any other solution so far? It is quite annoying actually...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread