CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]boot loop

OP idanama

23rd August 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
So guys i tried to change my volume for speaker by the forum guide and got boot looped... i did backup the original file but have no idea what to do... any help??
23rd August 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

5,470 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanama

So guys i tried to change my volume for speaker by the forum guide and got boot looped... i did backup the original file but have no idea what to do... any help??

pull the battery might work
23rd August 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #3  
Flag Mexico city
Thanks Meter: 68

350 posts
More
Do you have acces to TWRP?? if answer is YES, then you can boot into it and use ADB commands on your computer to replace the file for the previous one.

If you can't use TWRP then you must use PC Suite and use recovery from error upgrades, this will flash your phone with your stock rom but won't gonna wipe your data so it's safe.
24th August 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
thanks guys! used the pc suit and solved the problem! thanks
25th August 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #5  
Flag North Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 71

255 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtzo

Do you have acces to TWRP?? if answer is YES, then you can boot into it and use ADB commands on your computer to replace the file for the previous one.

If you can't use TWRP then you must use PC Suite and use recovery from error upgrades, this will flash your phone with your stock rom but won't gonna wipe your data so it's safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idanama

thanks guys! used the pc suit and solved the problem! thanks

I ran into the same issue. Phone is stuck in a bootloop. What is the process exactly? Since its in a bootloop my computer and my phone don't link. So I cant even get to factory reset. What do I do?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
25th August 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #6  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 10

89 posts
More
I ran into the same issue trying to increase my speaker volume and encountered a bootloop after a reboot.

I used LG PC Suite to recover but I was never able to connect properly, even with all LG USB drivers installed.

I resorted into flashing a stock firmware (10h) using the LG Flashtool and I was able to use my phone once more, but from a fresh install.

I will stay away from any sound mods until there is a permanent recovery I can install on my LG G3 D855
25th August 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #7  
Flag Mexico city
Thanks Meter: 68

350 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garylgray

I ran into the same issue. Phone is stuck in a bootloop. What is the process exactly? Since its in a bootloop my computer and my phone don't link. So I cant even get to factory reset. What do I do?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Try turning on your device on download mode before connecting to pc. You can follow pc suite or what @jtambis6 suggest. I recommend to try pc suite first.
27th August 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 43

296 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtambis6

I ran into the same issue trying to increase my speaker volume and encountered a bootloop after a reboot.

I used LG PC Suite to recover but I was never able to connect properly, even with all LG USB drivers installed.

I resorted into flashing a stock firmware (10h) using the LG Flashtool and I was able to use my phone once more, but from a fresh install.

I will stay away from any sound mods until there is a permanent recovery I can install on my LG G3 D855

how did it worked for you? mine stays black screen with only flashing led. i can get into download mode but cant install my kdz. please help.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread