Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bootloader unlocking for LG G3 D850,D855

OP bdogan1912

9th October 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Continue waiting....
From now only we own and like this great phone have to wait, hope devs find a solution soon.
And always sign the petition asking lg to unlock bootloader

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/petition-possibility-to-unlock-t2832032

Thanks
9th October 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #52  
OP Member
Flag İzmir
Thanks Meter: 38

90 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabug123

Options will be to go to another device or wait

There is no option when you're not that rich that change your phone just in 2 months. We getting it with contract other way its 3x more than normal price due to currency corruption on Turkey. Still waiting but hopes will be lost like that there is no such news about unlocking it. So before saying go another device, pay me for another device then saying it easy but getting it not so easy bro.
9th October 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #53  
Flag brunswick
Thanks Meter: 150

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogan1912

There is no option when you're not that rich that change your phone just in 2 months. We getting it with contract other way its 3x more than normal price due to currency corruption on Turkey. Still waiting but hopes will be lost like that there is no such news about unlocking it. So before saying go another device, pay me for another device then saying it easy but getting it not so easy bro.

Wow calm down..
9th October 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #54  
OP Member
Flag İzmir

90 posts
More
Quote:

Wow calm down..

I'm calm already just seeing and laughing people like you whom says change your phone then. Easy to say bro but most of the people aren't rich for that and also wants to use tweaks or other roms or other modifications. If you're going to say buy new one well get me money then it must be easy as it saying it
The Following User Says Thank You to bdogan1912 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #55  
Flag brunswick

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm calm already just seeing and laughing people like you whom says change your phone then. Easy to say bro but most of the people aren't rich for that and also wants to use tweaks or other roms or other modifications. If you're going to say buy new one well get me money then it must be easy as it saying it

I believe I said options where go to another device or wait..So wait..cause no one is sending u money lol
9th October 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #56  
OP Member
Flag İzmir

90 posts
More
Quote:

I believe I said options where go to another device or wait..So wait..cause no one is sending u money lol

Lol afraid to that i wanted you to send me money? This is retarded. This is not how it works, this is not how any of it works. BTW as you can see we're waiting you came wroted post and i answered you that not everyone is rich. I have more words to say you but i dont want to bother moderators for nothing. Also keep it in your mind and think twice before writing buy new one bro lol. this retarded stuff made me laugh even more
9th October 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #57  
Flag brunswick

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lol afraid to that i wanted you to send me money? This is retarded. This is not how it works, this is not how any of it works. BTW as you can see we're waiting you came wroted post and i answered you that not everyone is rich. I have more words to say you but i dont want to bother moderators for nothing. Also keep it in your mind and think twice before writing buy new one bro lol. this retarded stuff made me laugh even more

Have a great day I won't continue to respond to this nonsense
9th October 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #58  
OP Member
Flag İzmir

90 posts
More
Quote:

Have a great day I won't continue to respond to this nonsense

Well it will be big favor if you leave here with your retarded mind. We will be so damn grateful. Thank you for it, have a good day too
10th October 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #59  
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,293

5,848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Seems to be unlockable now ..well mine is unlocked now
10th October 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #60  
Flag brunswick

238 posts
Donate to Me