Default [Q] Browser Issue

Posted in Verizon help forum too:

I've rooted my G3 and have had issues with pages not displaying in full site views @ all (e.g. Accuweather) or incorrectly (e.g. Google Play) for some time now. I get "Server Error...Connection refused...Error 500" when trying to display pages in full site views in Chrome and Dolphin browsers. Other sites, like Google Play display incorrectly/wonky in full site and mobile views, meaning almost in a pure text view, no page search bar, etc. Also, I've noticed when going to the Weather Channel site, the page language displays English and Chinese/Japanese = odd. I've done a factory reset and still have this issue. I know this wasn't a problem before but I don't know if the rooting or use of of post root apps have done the damage. Right now, all I have are some basic rooted apps - ES File Manager, Cerberus, AdBlock Plus, SuperSU Pro, Titanium Pro, Webkey, Widgetroid, and Tasker. I've searched for answers and even went to LG for help, but nothing is resolving this issue. I'm @ a loss of what to do...anyone help, please?