Is it worth to wait? I am placed in front of a dilemma - Please help.
What do you think? Are you going to wait for the new version or not?
This question pops up every time a new device comes out, whether it's a different manufacturer or an updated model.
If there is an 805 model coming soon, by the time it arrives, you'll be wondering about the G4 as that will be in the rumour mill. Next comes the G4 Prime, G5.....
If you want the device, buy it. You can always sell it if you really want the new version If and When.
The issue is that you're sacrificing performance to use that QHD display. To get the performance we're used to in a snapdragon 800/1080p setup, we need the Snapdragon 805 to get the same level of performance with a 2K display
I don't mind using a Korean model. I will wait for the 805 variant. There's supposedly some model numbers that have been leaked that suggest an 805 is coming. But you know how far mobile rumors are, so it could go either way. The 'S5 Prime' came out 2 months after the S5. I can wait 2 more months
Well firstly, the Adreno 330 fully supports 2160p, it's being used in some UltraD TV's running at 4K. The Adreno 420 is going to offer improvements, but then so is the 808 and the 810...etc. That's the point, why not wait for the 64bit Snapdragon 810
The Galaxy F/S5 prime is still a rumour. There's still no official announcement, let alone a release date.
You could wait 2 months, but there are no guarantees that it will be available by then, if at all. Maybe you could wait 4 months. By then I could have sold my G3 and be ready to purchase the next big thing.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|