[Q] Caller Announcer for BT Headset

OP dumalkin

3rd September 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi,
I am using Plantronics M55 headset with G3. What I am looking is simple application, that will announce through M55 caller name.
I found many such announcers, but some do not work with bluetooth at all, some insist on announcing always, even if headset is not connected, some announce after big delay (and do not work with BT), etc.
So the question is - is there free/payed application that supports automatic announcing of the caller name through BT, and only if BT headset is connected ?
10x.
5th September 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumalkin

Hi,
I am using Plantronics M55 headset with G3. What I am looking is simple application, that will announce through M55 caller name.
I found many such announcers, but some do not work with bluetooth at all, some insist on announcing always, even if headset is not connected, some announce after big delay (and do not work with BT), etc.
So the question is - is there free/payed application that supports automatic announcing of the caller name through BT, and only if BT headset is connected ?
10x.

Hi,
Maybe try Tasker or a similar app to switch on/off the announcer app when your phone connects to your BT headset.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread