Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Caller Announcer for BT Headset

Tip us?

dumalkin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Caller Announcer for BT Headset

Hi,
I am using Plantronics M55 headset with G3. What I am looking is simple application, that will announce through M55 caller name.
I found many such announcers, but some do not work with bluetooth at all, some insist on announcing always, even if headset is not connected, some announce after big delay (and do not work with BT), etc.
So the question is - is there free/payed application that supports automatic announcing of the caller name through BT, and only if BT headset is connected ?
10x.

eref
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumalkin View Post
Hi,
I am using Plantronics M55 headset with G3. What I am looking is simple application, that will announce through M55 caller name.
I found many such announcers, but some do not work with bluetooth at all, some insist on announcing always, even if headset is not connected, some announce after big delay (and do not work with BT), etc.
So the question is - is there free/payed application that supports automatic announcing of the caller name through BT, and only if BT headset is connected ?
10x.
Hi,
Maybe try Tasker or a similar app to switch on/off the announcer app when your phone connects to your BT headset.
HTC Desire Amoled (retired now)
LG G3 D855 16GB