Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera pictures and videos showing problem

Tip us?

lulek01
Old
(Last edited by lulek01; 29th August 2014 at 12:09 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Question Camera pictures and videos showing problem

Hi! I have this problem which is bothering me for a week now. When i open gallery and try to view camera pictures it only shows me pictures i made during last week or later, the rest are black or says "loading". I have already tried changing the saving directory for pictures from external storage to internal but it makes no difference. :/ on my external sd card i also have some pictures from my previous phone. it makes no sense because the pictures were shown normally untill now. i also tryed showing them with Quickpic app but its the same. I can only view the on my computer and maybe if im lucky from preinstalled "File organiser". If anyone has any solution for this please write it.
Thanks for help, cheers

narenking
Old
(Last edited by narenking; 29th August 2014 at 04:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Strange issue. I just took a look at my stock gallery app and I'm not noticing it. I typically use the Google Photos app, though. Have you tried clearing the data for the stock Gallery app?

lulek01
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by narenking View Post
Strange issue. I just took a look at my stock gallery app and I'm not noticing it. I typically use the Google Photos app, though. Have you tried clearing the data for the stock Gallery app?
Thanks for taking a look. Yes i already tried wiping the data for stock Gallery and everything but no difference :/ i dont know what to do. i also cant show these pictures when i connect my G3 with USB cable to my PC, though. I think they are broken or something.