[Q] Can you change the colour of the Notification LED?

19th August 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Queensland, Australia
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey all,
I know that in contacts you can set the notification LED's colour to be a certain colour for a certain contact, but I was wondering, is it possible to use an app or something or manually set it for each function?
Like when I get a message if it could be say purple and when facebook notifications come through could it be blue, when I get a call it could be green, etc.
Unless the G3 already has this feature built in (In which case I'm missing it) does anyone know of a way to do this? I had an old LG phone and I was able to do it with that but I'm not sure if you can on this one. Can you without rooting or is there a way to with root?

Thanks in advance guys!
19th August 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #2  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 17

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDefalt

Hey all,
I know that in contacts you can set the notification LED's colour to be a certain colour for a certain contact, but I was wondering, is it possible to use an app or something or manually set it for each function?
Like when I get a message if it could be say purple and when facebook notifications come through could it be blue, when I get a call it could be green, etc.
Unless the G3 already has this feature built in (In which case I'm missing it) does anyone know of a way to do this? I had an old LG phone and I was able to do it with that but I'm not sure if you can on this one. Can you without rooting or is there a way to with root?

Thanks in advance guys!

Try out Light Flow. The link I provided is for the free version. If it works out for you you can upgrade to the paid version which will give many you more options.
The Following User Says Thank You to biggins1870 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 18

45 posts
Light manager works and does not require root
The Following User Says Thank You to cliffistheman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Queensland, Australia
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cheers guys
19th August 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 236

1,383 posts
Light flow doesn't require root to function well...

Sent from my caseless LG G3, because I believe in myself
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
led, notification, notification led
Previous Thread Next Thread