FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Which colour do u prefere black(titan) or white?

926 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By vimto25, Senior Member on 9th July 2014, 10:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Which colour device do you prefere?
My first lg g3 was black(titan) and i did want white but they didnt have any then i had to get a replacment and even tho at that time they had white they would not let me have 1 so had to have black (titan). Well that phone was faulty it had bad pixels so today i took it back and they offered me a white 1. Now im not sure if i prefere the black as i think the black looks more premuim. Maybe this white 1 will grow on me. What colour have you got or prefere?
Last edited by vimto25; 9th July 2014 at 11:24 AM.

9th July 2014, 11:22 AM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimto25

My first lg g3 was black(titan) and i did eant white but they didnt have any then i had to get a replacment and even tho at that time they had white they would not let me have 1 so had to have black (titan). Well that phone was faulty it had bad pixels so today i took it back and they offered me a white 1. Now im not sure if i prefere the black as i think the black looks more premuim. Maybe this white 1 will grow on me. What colour have you got or prefere?

Obviously, it's a personal preference, but I've heard the backplate of the white doesn't look as good as the Titan coloured one. I'm not a fan of gold so "black" was the easy choice, though it's not really black, which is kind of nice as it provides a bit of a change from my black G2.
The Following User Says Thank You to Japultra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 11:26 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,854

More
Quote:

My first lg g3 was black(titan) and i did want white but they didnt have any then i had to get a replacment and even tho at that time they had white they would not let me have 1 so had to have black (titan). Well that phone was faulty it had bad pixels so today i took it back and they offered me a white 1. Now im not sure if i prefere the black as i think the black looks more premuim. Maybe this white 1 will grow on me. What colour have you got or prefere?

Black for me and black i got but more of a gray really
9th July 2014, 11:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 713

More
Quote:

Deffo black.
9th July 2014, 11:39 AM |#5  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,540

Donate to Me
More
Mine is listed on my box as "Titan Grey" It's defo more grey than black though..
9th July 2014, 11:59 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Burton-On-Trent,UK
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Just me then with a white lol
9th July 2014, 12:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I bought a "titan grey" one but got myself this case which looks really nice with the otherwise blackish phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)