[Q] Can't connect to LG PC Sync

OP zapford

22nd July 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 6

75 posts
More
Guys, i have installed the LG PC Sync software on my work PC. Its a Win 7 64bit image on a Dell 6430 laptop. When i connect the phone by USB, the computer lets me see the phone to copy/transfer files, but PC Sync does not connect to the phone. I tried to manually search etc to no avail. I see in the tutorial that when you connect the phone, it should see the "PC Connection" as an option on the phone. I don not get this, just 3 modes: MTP, PPP and Charge. I tried all modes. I un-installed the software, re-installed the software, tried installing only drivers etc. Still no success...

What am i missing?? )))
22nd July 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Essex, England
Thanks Meter: 1,473

5,755 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapford

Guys, i have installed the LG PC Sync software on my work PC. Its a Win 7 64bit image on a Dell 6430 laptop. When i connect the phone by USB, the computer lets me see the phone to copy/transfer files, but PC Sync does not connect to the phone. I tried to manually search etc to no avail. I see in the tutorial that when you connect the phone, it should see the "PC Connection" as an option on the phone. I don not get this, just 3 modes: MTP, PPP and Charge. I tried all modes. I un-installed the software, re-installed the software, tried installing only drivers etc. Still no success...

What am i missing?? )))

PC Suite probably has to update itself first - in one of the menu items you can check for updates (for the PC Suite app).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread