FORUMS

[Q] Can't connect to LG PC Sync

80 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By zapford, Member on 22nd July 2014, 03:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys, i have installed the LG PC Sync software on my work PC. Its a Win 7 64bit image on a Dell 6430 laptop. When i connect the phone by USB, the computer lets me see the phone to copy/transfer files, but PC Sync does not connect to the phone. I tried to manually search etc to no avail. I see in the tutorial that when you connect the phone, it should see the "PC Connection" as an option on the phone. I don not get this, just 3 modes: MTP, PPP and Charge. I tried all modes. I un-installed the software, re-installed the software, tried installing only drivers etc. Still no success...

What am i missing?? )))

22nd July 2014, 03:09 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Essex, England
Thanks Meter: 1,677

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapford

Guys, i have installed the LG PC Sync software on my work PC. Its a Win 7 64bit image on a Dell 6430 laptop. When i connect the phone by USB, the computer lets me see the phone to copy/transfer files, but PC Sync does not connect to the phone. I tried to manually search etc to no avail. I see in the tutorial that when you connect the phone, it should see the "PC Connection" as an option on the phone. I don not get this, just 3 modes: MTP, PPP and Charge. I tried all modes. I un-installed the software, re-installed the software, tried installing only drivers etc. Still no success...

What am i missing?? )))

PC Suite probably has to update itself first - in one of the menu items you can check for updates (for the PC Suite app).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)