Controller pairing

28th August 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockport
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hi, I've got the d855 g3, I play games on it a lot, a while back I tried using a keyboard and mouse to play gta San andreas, it sort of worked, except for the mouse which just made me keep spinning. I got a wired xbox 360 controller recently and plugged that into my phone. It worked, I tried San andreas again but I had no control of the direction I'd be looking, the camera was circling my character. So then I tried modern combat 5, it didn't work either, it just looked up, whilst all my other buttons and controls worked. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
29th August 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 64

373 posts
More
You can use Sixaxis app with a PS3 controller (Bluetooth) and it will work natively without setting up a controller profile.

Sent from my LG G3
29th August 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockport

11 posts
More
That's not really what I meant, it's noth8ng to do with the controller profile, every controller just looks up, whether it's the mouse and keyboard or my wired xbox controller, I dint have a Sony console, so buying a dualshock would be a waste. Have you got a fix for the looking up problem?
29th August 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockport

11 posts
More
Anyone else?
2nd September 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockport

11 posts
More
Nvm worked it out.had to enter some type of code onto a terminal emulator. Search it on xda forums if you need it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread