Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Controller pairing

Tip us?

GHL100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Controller pairing

Hi, I've got the d855 g3, I play games on it a lot, a while back I tried using a keyboard and mouse to play gta San andreas, it sort of worked, except for the mouse which just made me keep spinning. I got a wired xbox 360 controller recently and plugged that into my phone. It worked, I tried San andreas again but I had no control of the direction I'd be looking, the camera was circling my character. So then I tried modern combat 5, it didn't work either, it just looked up, whilst all my other buttons and controls worked. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Nitemare3219
Old
Thanks Meter 64
You can use Sixaxis app with a PS3 controller (Bluetooth) and it will work natively without setting up a controller profile.

Sent from my LG G3
HTC G1 | HTC G2 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus 4
Nexus 5 | Nexus 10

GHL100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
That's not really what I meant, it's noth8ng to do with the controller profile, every controller just looks up, whether it's the mouse and keyboard or my wired xbox controller, I dint have a Sony console, so buying a dualshock would be a waste. Have you got a fix for the looking up problem?

GHL100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone else?

GHL100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nvm worked it out.had to enter some type of code onto a terminal emulator. Search it on xda forums if you need it.