Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Can the D850 be flashed onto an F400S for use with AT&T?

OP ryanmlam

12th July 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
I have been using my F400S on AT&T since its release and sphynx rom and vdt are both buggy options to remove the Korean language leftover after switching to English. I would like to keep my phone but get a fully stock all English Rom running on it. What is my best option? I no longer get LTE thanks to sphynx and it won't let me flash to stock in flash tool because my phone comes up as unknown. Just getting frustrated.
12th July 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 45

36 posts
More
Don't think So....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmlam

I have been using my F400S on AT&T since its release and sphynx rom and vdt are both buggy options to remove the Korean language leftover after switching to English. I would like to keep my phone but get a fully stock all English Rom running on it. What is my best option? I no longer get LTE thanks to sphynx and it won't let me flash to stock in flash tool because my phone comes up as unknown. Just getting frustrated.

I am assuming you mean with the TOT file ? If so, I would not flash it being the TOT includes everything ABOOT.img BOOT.img which could cause some headaches I would suppose. I have been testing abit with making a rom based off the D850 but being the zip must be signed for 3e stock recovery to work and I am having trouble getting the zip signed due to size I suspect but to be honest I have limited knowledge with stock recovery. Give it a bit and I sure someone with enough know how will make a flashable zip with D850 system.
12th July 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZaGz

I am assuming you mean with the TOT file ? If so, I would not flash it being the TOT includes everything ABOOT.img BOOT.img which could cause some headaches I would suppose. I have been testing abit with making a rom based off the D850 bueing the zip must be signed for 3e stock recovery to work and I am having trouble getting the zip signed due to size I suspect but to be honest I have limited knowledge with stock recovery. Give it a bit and I sure someone with enough know how will make a flashable zip with D850 system.

I'm also just trying to figure out if there is any benefit for me to sell my f400 and get an AT&T d850.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread