Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,021 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can the D850 be flashed onto an F400S for use with AT&T?

Tip us?

ryanmlam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Can the D850 be flashed onto an F400S for use with AT&T?

I have been using my F400S on AT&T since its release and sphynx rom and vdt are both buggy options to remove the Korean language leftover after switching to English. I would like to keep my phone but get a fully stock all English Rom running on it. What is my best option? I no longer get LTE thanks to sphynx and it won't let me flash to stock in flash tool because my phone comes up as unknown. Just getting frustrated.

ZigZaGz
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Don't think So....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmlam View Post
I have been using my F400S on AT&T since its release and sphynx rom and vdt are both buggy options to remove the Korean language leftover after switching to English. I would like to keep my phone but get a fully stock all English Rom running on it. What is my best option? I no longer get LTE thanks to sphynx and it won't let me flash to stock in flash tool because my phone comes up as unknown. Just getting frustrated.
I am assuming you mean with the TOT file ? If so, I would not flash it being the TOT includes everything ABOOT.img BOOT.img which could cause some headaches I would suppose. I have been testing abit with making a rom based off the D850 but being the zip must be signed for 3e stock recovery to work and I am having trouble getting the zip signed due to size I suspect but to be honest I have limited knowledge with stock recovery. Give it a bit and I sure someone with enough know how will make a flashable zip with D850 system.

ryanmlam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZaGz View Post
I am assuming you mean with the TOT file ? If so, I would not flash it being the TOT includes everything ABOOT.img BOOT.img which could cause some headaches I would suppose. I have been testing abit with making a rom based off the D850 bueing the zip must be signed for 3e stock recovery to work and I am having trouble getting the zip signed due to size I suspect but to be honest I have limited knowledge with stock recovery. Give it a bit and I sure someone with enough know how will make a flashable zip with D850 system.
I'm also just trying to figure out if there is any benefit for me to sell my f400 and get an AT&T d850.