Downgrading from j to h

Search This thread

mjb152

Sep 13, 2013
I'm getting battery issues and over heating, what's the best method to go back to h ? Flashtool and cse to competely wipe?
Any nice way to backup/restore when downgrading?

alluebin

Jan 6, 2014
lohja
The J build you are on is likely to be the internal test build rather than the full release. The full release of H has a newer build date than these test release builds.

Im running the leaked 10j too, and maybe I should "downgrade" too. Where can I download the latest official build?

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DevilMayEmo

Nov 17, 2011
Didn't know 10j is a leak, does that mean we can probably expect a new firmware update soon?

I upgraded to 10H yesterday eur-xx10h or whatever it's called, while it is not quite there yet, i definitely feel like this is a performance improvement compared to 10g. Things feel more even if not perfect just yet.

Really looking forward to a new update. This phone has a lot of potential.

mjb152

Sep 13, 2013
I've never had a phone run this hot (on leaked 10j), I'm pretty nervous about keeping it. So I'm going to backup shortly and use lg suite to go to official v10h eur tonight.
Ps it got so hot I've had it turned off since, and it took 5 mins to cool down with the cover off.

alluebin

Jan 6, 2014
lohja
I've never had a phone run this hot (on leaked 10j), I'm pretty nervous about keeping it. So I'm going to backup shortly and use lg suite to go to official v10h eur tonight.
Ps it got so hot I've had it turned off since, and it took 5 mins to cool down with the cover off.

Where can I download the 10h? I cant find a download link

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mjb152

Sep 13, 2013
There is an lg link posted where you add your imei at the end and it will give you an official download for the latest version

mjb152

Sep 13, 2013
just in case anyone else wanted tro do this, I downloaded the V10H kdz and used flashtool and a "normal" flash to do the upgrade/downgrade, very painless and took 5 minutes.
I'll keep an eye on the battery/temperature, but the 10j leaked version for me was getting dangerously hot, and killing the battery life as a consequence.

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
Strange is that i get 10h update 2 weeks ago but that lg site with my imei code give me 10g downlaod link :eek:

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app